Extra Easy: Chocoholic needs help

shivkk

Hi all im new here been in SW since August im 11.5lb down but I yo-yo could have great loss this week then next i be up a few Lb again......my biggest problem is choc has anyone any low syn ideas for me that might help I really want to get my first stone....thanks

Does hot chcolate help? If I crave something I try to make myself wait and half the time I forget I wanted it. The fudge alpen lights are quite chocolaty? Sometimes though you just need to decide what you want more... Perhaps a list of reasons to focus and stay on track might help? Or try reasoning - I really want this bar of chocolate, but do I want it more than lifelong health for my family and friends? Or more than fitting that dress?

Sometimes despite all the patience and good thoughts you still want it, and you can have it within your syns but you'll need to sacrifice something else?

I get my choco fix from hifi bars - rocky road are my fave! Also partial to a curly wurly at 6 syns (I think)

Chocoholic needs help

I have the mini selection chocolates they are 4 syn each. Or the pound shop and aldi are selling galaxy ripple miniatures and they ar e4.5 syns. Or a whole galaxy is 8.5 syns. Or if it's dark chocolate green and black miniatures are between 5 and 6 syns each

I also need chocolate everyday lol. A little bit of chocolate every evening with a cuppa keeps me on track.

Freddo bars 5 syns
Animal bars milk chocolate 5 syns
Aero biscuit bars 5 syns
Time out 1 finger bars 4 syns

Put them in the fridge and they last longer. Once you are with in your syns no problem xx

Hey! I am addicted to the bourneville highlights hot chocolate! They're so chocolatey you don't feel like you're missing out! :)

I stir in an options packet into a muller light, toffee or vanilla for 2 syns. Like a chocolate mousse and hits the spot for my chocolate needs along with a chocolate Hifi bar. If I'm really feeling naughty then I'll have a crunchie or kit kat x

Only 2 syns! You get them at most of the big supermarkets and they're on 4 for £1 at the moment! They also do dairy milk, caramel and fudge flavours. :) Bourneville is the best as it's seriously chocolatey. :)

Only 2 syns! You get them at most of the big supermarkets and they're on 4 for £1 at the moment! They also do dairy milk, caramel and fudge flavours. :) Bourneville is the best as it's seriously chocolatey. :)

Sound lovely. Will see if I can get some of these tomorrow :)

My quick chocolate fix is a curly wurly! They are 6 syns for the normal sized bar and you can nibble away in little peices - i can make one last a good half an hour!! Well worth the syns! xx

I've been having the odd funsize milkybar of an evening, only 3.5syns and lovely and sweet. You get 15 in a pack and theyre on offer in tesco for £1-something at the minute :)
Otherwise I think 2 bar kit kats are a fab option for 5.5 syns, I eat all the chocolate off and then the wafers 1 by 1 like a weirdo so they last me ages ;) x

I have discovered the moser-Roth individually wrapped bars at Aldi and they are AMAZING. 5 decent size bars wrapped in a box. 7 syns each but sooo worth it. Particularly the dark choc with orange and almond or the dark choc with chilli. Mmmmm. They do milk but I have recently converted to dark chocolate as the hit is more intense and one bar is more than enough for me!! Oh and being Aldi they are super cheap. Something daft like £1.30 and a box of five lasts me well over a week!

I've been having the hifi light rocky road or caramel. Really nice and only 3 syns. Or fun size Milky Way 3.5 syns. I have to be carful though if I buy a big bag I tend to eat more than one! X

Back