Extra Easy: Daily food diary

Frecles

Hi guys, I posted on here before . I'm unable to get to a slimming world meeting but I joined online a week ago . I was wondering could I ask the lovely people on here a favour ? Could you look at my eating plan for a typical day and tell me if I'm doing anything wrong ? I just feel with the amount I'm eating , I must be making a mistake! Also would like to know if I am having enough free and super free. I can't ask at a meeting as there are no sw's near me!
I would really appreciate the input!! Thanks in advance , :)

ok so here's what I had yesterday :
breakfast : 2 rashers and 1 egg fried in frylight with some tomatoes and a banana P
during the morning I had some more fruit , an apple I think

then for lunch I had a salad with just lettuce , cucumber tomatoes , onion and some smoked salmon - no dressing on the salad .

During the afternoon I had one of those tesco own brand treat size bar 5.5 syns and a cup of tea ( with skimmed milk wich I took from half of my daily dairy allowance . )

For dinner I had 2 pork burgers with no buns , just salad , pickeled onion tomatoes etc.. All veg and a slice of light cheese taken as the 2nd part of my Calcium /dairy allowance .

after dinner I had another treat size bar 5.5 and later on in the night I had a sandwich , for my healthy option of bread which was filled with turkey and lettuce and onion . No mayo or spread.
I also had about 3-4 glasses of water during the day .

Please help and let me know of I'm going wrong at all because this just seems a bit too good to be true ! Thanks :)

Were the pork burgers homemade or did you check the syns?

My consultant says it is fine to half and half your healthy extra's but some consultants disagree- I think it depends how long they have been doing it. I think you need to work out if it works for you.

You don't give quantities of salad but it looks good to me, my only concern would be sustainability, I would get bored having salad al the time, but you only gave us one day. What I love about slimming world is that if you plan well you can eat loads!

Good luck.

Thanks so much for your input ! Is th quantity of salad important ? As I thought if foods were super free you could have unlimited amounts? The burgers were home made and nothing else's went onto them . Thanks for all of the help' I just have a other question. Is it only super free foods that you can eat as much as you want ? Or is it free foods too ? Thanks again

Thanks so much for your input ! Is th quantity of salad important ? As I thought if foods were super free you could have unlimited amounts? The burgers were home made and nothing else's went onto them . Thanks for all of the help' I just have a other question. Is it only super free foods that you can eat as much as you want ? Or is it free foods too ? Thanks again :)

As long as it is a third or more quantities aren't important in superfree, I just want to make sure you are eating a thirs. Eat as much free food as you want, as long as it is 2/3 of your meal and one third is super free.

Make sure all mince is less than 5% or it has syns in it, even if it says extra lean. I can't find pork mince which fits that so you are lucky!

I was also wondering because of this limitless free food , could I , hypothetically , have like a bowl pasta and tuna or something like that at any time during the day , even between meals ,as long as I have some veg or fruit as a third of my meal ? Thanks again

yep if you want. Though as you reduce in size your energy requirements will also decrease and so portion sizes should change naturally. At the beginning you can eat as much as you like whenever you like as long as you commit to the 1/3 rule.

As long as it is a third or more quantities aren't important in superfree, I just want to make sure you are eating a thirs. Eat as much free food as you want, as long as it is 2/3 of your meal and one third is super free.

Make sure all mince is less than 5% or it has syns in it, even if it says extra lean. I can't find pork mince which fits that so you are lucky!

Tesco reduced fat pork mince is the only free pork mince

Back