Extra Easy Days: help needed take away syns

Kelly06

Help needed sorry if this has been asked before but i can't find what i'm looking for?

How many syns are in the following?

Chicken fried rice?
Singaore chow mein?
Curry sauce?

Thank you

Help needed sorry if this has been asked before but i can't find what i'm looking for?

How many syns are in the following?

Chicken fried rice?
Singaore chow mein?
Curry sauce?

Thank you

From a Chinese

Chicken fried rice-- Chinese restaurant special fried rice with chicken, prawns and pork - ave portion 9.5syns

Singapore chow mein-- Chinese restaurant/ takeaway beef chow mein 8.5syns chicken chow mein 7syns

Curry sauce-- fish and chip shop curry sauce 6syns per portion

Hope this helps :)

From a Chinese

Chicken fried rice-- Chinese restaurant special fried rice with chicken, prawns and pork - ave portion 9.5syns

Singapore chow mein-- Chinese restaurant/ takeaway beef chow mein 8.5syns chicken chow mein 7syns

Curry sauce-- fish and chip shop curry sauce 6syns per portion

Hope this helps :)

Hiya thank you very much!!!

Wish the books had a bit more!! i'm thinking of treating myself tomorrow as lost my first stone!! but only want to treat myself if i can do it within my syns x

in the 2013 books it gives some things in grames? if i have that can i half the syns?

Chow mein I generally find is the lowest although there are some places that will do food slimming world friendly - I know one in Preston :)

in the 2013 books it gives some things in grames? if i have that can i half the syns?

If you half the amount it says then you half the syns yeah ;)

Like some recipes might say its 4 syns per portion and serves four and other might tell you whole dish is 16 syns and you have to divide by how many people :)

I am still trying to find out the syn value of chinese takeaway curry! I know the chicken, onions and peas are free but it is the sauce and oil that is worrying me!

I am still trying to find out the syn value of chinese takeaway curry! I know the chicken, onions and peas are free but it is the sauce and oil that is worrying me!

hiya

I've still not been able to find that. I treat my self every weigh in to a Singapore chow mein curry sauce and prawn crackers. I normally say about 2 to 3 syns for 2 table spoons x x

Back