Extra Easy: Extra Easy followers - can i ask how you did in your first week

susysu

Hi Guys

i joined SW on wednesday with my husband. I have been on SW a few times through the years, but this is the first time I have been persuaded by the consultant to do Extra Easy to begin with. I thought it would be easier to feed my first time dieting husband on EE.

But i still struggle with the idea of EE after being so conditioned to Red and Green

I always used to have a cracking first week on them and i'm worried that it's not going to be the same this time and I might lose motivation that the first week gives me

Would love to know how EE people have found their loss's over the weeks

thank you
:)

I have always done we and works great for me I lost 4lb my first week. I'm the opposite if u though I love ee it's all I know but I cannot get my head around red/green. I have done the occasional green day but feel guilty havering the extra hex as this to me accounts to another 12 syns on top of my usual 15

It's worth keeping in mind that a large loss in the first week can usually be attributed to the amount of excess water a person is carrying, no matter what plan they are on. The more water they were carrying, the higher the loss in the first week or two. I lost 3.5lb in my first (official) week on EE, but I was already familiar with the plan, followed it halfheartedly for a few months, had lost a stone prior to starting & had a decent water intake. 6 weeks (officially) on EE & I'm 1st 2.5lbs (not including pre-SW loss) down :)

Re: Extra Easy followers - can i ask how you did in your first week

I've always done green too... but curious if reduced hex a & b might help me. May give it a whirl! .. the thought of synning my bread is a bit depressing! !!

I really like extra easy, I lost 4lb in the first week and 9lb in the second. You just need to fill up on all that super free food. :)

I lost 4lb in my first week on ee and the 2lb the following week. I wouldn't worry too much about how much you lose each week on whatever's plan but maybe choose the plan that you will find easiest to stick to for the long run, the longer you stick to it the more the losses will add up and the easier it will be to continue on plan even after target. Ee suited me best as I found it easier to fit in with the rest of the family. Others on here don't get on so well with ee but quite happily stick to red or green. After a while i started to only lose 1lb a week with the odd random bigger loss, but all those 1lbs added up to 2 and a half stone and im now at target. Good luck, not that you need it, I'm sure you will do well x x

I did Extra Easy in my first week and lost 3lbs - I follow a mixture of all the plans though, alternating day by day :)

I lost 5lbs the first week on EE, good luck!

You're all absolutly right. I can lose well the first week on any diet i do, but i never stick to it. EE certainly fits in with the family, I think I would struggle to feed my husband on red or green. He's 6ft 2 and only about a stone to lose, and wont stick to this if it's to restrictive which means i would be feeding everyone seperatly

thanks for the replies, here's to the first wi on wed

I lost 5lbs first week and 4.5lbs second week on EE.
Lost 2st 9lbs in 7 months on EE only.

Since I got to target, I've tried the other plans and I prefer Green simply for the extra B choice :)

I lost 1.5. I'm getting closer to goal now and I'm not letting as go of my weight quite as easily anymore.

first week on extra easy and I'd recommend it to anyone! i lost 4.5lbs and it really wasn't difficult. I'm only at the end of week 2 now but i already don't really need to think about it and everything comes naturally. I have experimented with 2 green days this week and enjoyed it. I have a wedding coming up in a few months that i will be doing some red days before to hopefully reduce any bloating a little.

On my first day of my first week now. Just had lunch and I am stuffed. I am amazed. I always assumed with diet you always feel hungry. I am missing that something sweet though.....

I lost 5.5 in my first week and 4 in my second on EE. I love it! Now at 2 stone 5 lbs

First couple of days were a bit bad, I went over my syns each day. After that though, it's proving to be really easy, so long as I keep a close eye on my dad when he's cooking!! First proper weigh in is tomorrow, but I've lost about 3lb already (maybe more, since I think I mis-weighed myself at the beginning!)

It took me about 6 weeks for it to click what I needed to do :) 14 weeks in and I have my stone award after losing a lot these past 3 weeks

Well I had first wi tonight and I lost 5.5 and husband 3.5 so EE does work for us!

Well, lost 2 lb in my first weigh in!

Back