Extra Easy: First weigh in

dipsy1512

And lost 3 lbs wooooo hoooooooo

Sorry, no real point but I'm pretty pleased

Here's to a better weightloss next week then ladies! I know my dad only lost 2.5lbs at his first WI and has gone on to lose 5lbs every week since then so there is hope x

Just wanted to say hello and well done all of you on your weightloss this week. Please don't get disheartened. Everyone loses at different rates and in the beginning it really is a case of trial and error as you are getting to grips with the plan. Some people have a big loss the first week, some don't. I've even read posts where people have said they gained a little.

1 - 2lbs a week is a very good loss rate and SW would be very happy with that for their members. Please also remember that men tend to lose weight at a different rate to women and even though they are allowed more, they also lose more. Although that might not seem fair, I'm sorry that it's just the way it is I'm afraid. :mad:

We're all here to support each other so good luck for next week. :)

Apparently it can take your body up to a month to adjust to any new eating/exercise plan. I have been following ee for 8 weeks now and have lost 20.5lbs. However 2 weeks ago I did 10.5 hrs exercise fast walking and cross trainer and followed the plan really well and only lost 0.5lbs. I worked out hat I wasn't following the plan properly as I hadn't really had any syns, the following week I did 8.5hrs exercise and made a point of having 5-10 syns e everyday and I lost 4lbs. So just keep going and let your body adjust its all about working out what agrees with your body x

I've been at class 6 weeks and got my 9th and 10th award last night.

2 stone, 5 Slimmer of Weeks and Slimmer of Month to May. Should get Club 10 next week too :)

Just had my first ever weigh in and i've lost nothing :mad:

Followed plan 100% ALL week too.

Literally want to cry. Didn't stay at meeting as felt too down. :cry:

I had my first weigh in yesterday as well with Slimming World and on the extra easy, I only lost 1.5llb as well, I thought I was doing so well and was sure more had come off, I felt so down after hearing the classes weight losses, still feel a bit gutted today but am going to carry on.

It's better than 1.5 on! Every 0.5lbs off is you that bit closer to goal. It takes you to burn over 3000 cals to lose just one pound. Don't be gutted just be happy that scales are going the right direction :)

Back