Extra Easy: Freezer food/quick meal ideas please!

ClaireLR

I'm just doing my online shopping and I need some ideas for quick low syn foods that I can cook quickly on nights when I don't have time (cant be bothered!) to cook, I already have seen the birdseye chicken chargrills for 4 syns, which I can do sw chips and spaghetti with, also theres omlettes, I'm a bit stuck after that (pretty new to this - only on week 2!), can anyone else tell me any good things to keep in the freezer for quick meals? Thanks :)

If you don't mind veggie sausages the Linda Macartney Red Onion and Rosemary sausages are free. I also Like Bird's Eye Bake to Perfection Wild Pink Salmon Fillets. The lemon and sweet chilli ones are both free. Make sure you have lots of frozen veg in your freezer as well. I always have frozen onions, peppers and green beans :) Batchelors Low fat supernoodles are also free and a good thing to have in the cupboard for emergency accompaniments. All varieties of Batchelors Savoury Rice are free too.

I'm just doing my online shopping and I need some ideas for quick low syn foods that I can cook quickly on nights when I don't have time (cant be bothered!) to cook, I already have seen the birdseye chicken chargrills for 4 syns, which I can do sw chips and spaghetti with, also theres omlettes, I'm a bit stuck after that (pretty new to this - only on week 2!), can anyone else tell me any good things to keep in the freezer for quick meals? Thanks :)

If you have a look in the recipe sub forum there are literally thousands of threads :) good luck

Back