Extra easy help

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by bex552, 8 June 2010 Social URL.

1. bex552

bex552 Member

At weigh in last nite my consultant said if you use a recipe from slimming world cook book you still have to have a third super free on the side aswell even if it has the superfree ingredients in the recipe anyone else heard this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(25.12%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    You need to have 1/3 of you plate as superfree, so if the meal doesn't incoperate a 1/3 into it then you would have to have some extra. At least thats what my consultant said last week.

4. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    but the book doesnt say any of that. It will speed your weight loss if you have 1/3 superfree but you will loose without having it every meal,just more slowly.I challenged my old consultant about it and she eventually admitted that they say you have to do it to improve their statistics with Sw.

5. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(25.12%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Of course, that makes sense. Without good statistics, they won't attract as many customers lol

6. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    The Extra Easy cookbook incorporates the superfree in the recipes, and don't mention you have to have an additional 1/3!
    When I rejoined SW in May last year the 1/3 was more of a recommendation than a rule. I love my veg, so for me the 1/3 is normally pretty easy anyway but I don't have it with every meal. Sometimes I have more than the 1/3, and sometimes none at all!
    I think SW have made the 1/3 ruling to discourage people to fill up on carbs.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.