Extra easy is this correct just want to make sure please?

sxykyle

this is what i am having is this correct?
HEA- skimmed milk HEB - 2 slices of whole meal bread 400g

Breakfast: 2 egg on 2 slices on whole meal bread (egg fried but in frylight) and a muller light
Dinner: jacket potatoe with chicken pieces and half tin of baked beans
Tea: Pork chops, SW chips and veg
Snack: Apple

Is this right?

Breakfast: 2 egg on 2 slices on whole meal bread (egg fried but in frylight) and a muller light
Dinner: jacket potatoe with chicken pieces and half tin of baked beans

Is this right?

Breakfast: 2 egg on 2 slices on whole meal bread (egg fried but in frylight) and a muller light where is your superfree foods?
Dinner: jacket potatoe with chicken pieces and half tin of baked beans Again where is your superfree foods?

Is this right?

1/3 of every meal must be superfree for it to qualify as EE, you would need to be eating alot more superfree :)

If you want to ask people if what you are eating is correct you need to put it in the diary section in the sub forums, you'll get a better response there :)

It's fine, apart from you need to have 1/3 superfree with EVERY meal... don't see any for your breakfast or dinner. the 1/3 superfree is vital on extra easy. But the basic foods sound good. :)

Looks good to me, what veg did you have with your tea? Make sure you get the full 1/3 portion in there, it's definitely a necessity with EE. You could be eating a lot more too! But if you are full with smaller portions then that's ok. But don't starve yourself mind. Your jacket potato with beans and chicken will need the 1/3 superfree with it too - like I said the 1/3 with every meal is really essential for EE to work properly! Even if you just had a couple of pieces of fruit before it, that would count :)

Oh right see i never gets this 1/3 of your meal with superfree food?!? so does that mean i should of had a piece of fruit with my breakfast and some salad with my dinner? lol! eat more i like the sound of that hehe! xxx

Oh right see i never gets this 1/3 of your meal with superfree food?!? so does that mean i should of had a piece of fruit with my breakfast and some salad with my dinner? lol! eat more i like the sound of that hehe! xxx

yeah have fruit with your breakfast, some grapefruit possibly, or if you're having a bit of a fry up, have some mushrooms/tomatoes.

With dinners you can have veg or salad on the side. If you can try and eat the superfree first, the point of this is that it reduces the intake of the free foods. :)

Yeah I tend to have a piece of fruit with my breakfast, salad with my lunch (whatever I have) and then veg or salad with my dinner regardless of what I have! I wouldn't usually put pasta and salad together but that's what they want you to do.

You're doing it right anyway :eek: xxx

I get it now thank you :) is this the same thing on red days too? because for the rest of the week i am doing red days so do i still need to do the 1/3 thing? xxx

sxykyle said:
I get it now thank you :) is this the same thing on red days too? because for the rest of the week i am doing red days so do i still need to do the 1/3 thing? xxx

It's only a recommendation on Red & Green if you can't have 1/3 I wouldn't worry, if you can great but don't be panicking about it :)

Back