Extra Easy, Original or Green

Its whatever feels best for you, give them all a good try and decide, most people do EE, but for me ive never been able to get it to work for me as well as doing the green plan.

Hi I'm just back today after a gap.. Just wondering can you pick n choose the days you do ee or once following that plan do you always do ee?

Thanks,
Mandy x

Extra easy is great because you get to eat unlimited amounts from both the red and green plans, so can have loads of meat or fish then loads of pasta/rice/potatoes and not think about measuring any!! Then the green plan I love because I have a new found love for vegetarian food stuff, and love having the four healthy extras. Not tried red but its great for people who struggle to lose with a lot of carbs in their diet, and love their meat!!

So all in all, they're all great just pick the one that suits yourself

Mands 44 said:
Hi I'm just back today after a gap.. Just wondering can you pick n choose the days you do ee or once following that plan do you always do ee?

Thanks,
Mandy x

You can pick and choose which plan you do from all of them providing you do a whole day on it (from getting up to going to bed). So you can do as many days of any plan each week as takes your fancy. Some people alternate for variety but I tend to do mostly red but if I'm eating out I'll do EE as its easier to find things to eat (usually salad!) :)

I am doing EE, i did do the green and red days 5 years ago when my son was a baby but i find EE so much easier and filling. x

Back