Extra Easy Plan

Hi everyone, I joined slimming world last night and I'm on the extra easy plan. I would love it if you could share your favourite breakfast, lunch & dinner recipes with me :) thank you x

Welcome to SW! When I first joined I found the threads on here really useful for ideas (What's for Breakfast; What's for Lunch; What's for Tea). Also SW have a new book out this week called Lunches, I think it's £3.95 in class. If you have copies of the SW mag then you can also use the 7-day planner for ideas.
Good luck with your journey!

Hi

Im also a newbie (started thursday)

So far i have logged onto the website and looked up FREE meals my favorites have been Turkey Burgers, Chilli Beef Noodles, Chicken and Veg Rice and Beef and Mixed Bean Chilli... (to be fair these are the only ones I have had - so there all good so far)

I have been left overs for lunch or making my own soup.

Good Luck

:)

There are whats for breakfast/lunc/dinner threads already.

There are also breakfast/lunch ideas threads in the recipe section

Hi Sinead welcome to the group. As the others have said there are a lot of threads to help you along the way to plan meals. I know it all seems a bit daunting to begin with and it does take a bit of time and planning to figure out what to have for breakfast, lunch and tea. There are so many great threads on this site for you to look at or alternatively, you can follow someones food diary as they post each day what they are eating (another great way to inspire ideas) or just check several diaries (what ever works for you).

Remember that we're all on the same journey and here to help and support each other so if you get stuck, want to ask any questions or just generally vent then drop us a line. Good luck with everything :)

Back