Extra easy question

Yes but remember 1/3 superfree at both meals

Can i ask do you have to have a 1/3 of superfree food or is this just to encourage portion control? Salad and super noodles dont really go.

I think the super free has 2 reasons behind it, firstly it encourages portion control. Secondly, by filling up on low calorie dense foods your stomach will be fuller and you'll feel less hungry, so you're less likely to follow up a meal of super noodles with further snackage later on, thereby reducing overall calories consumed, and being likely to lose more weight. Obviously it's up to you whether you want to add some super free to the meal, but to be following the plan correctly yep, you do need to have 1/3 super free. (I think adding some fruit as dessert is ok too though- I had a sausage sandwich for breakfast, and added a banana for my super free. )

If you don't want to add the superfree then just make sure you have a red day OR a green day and don't mix them within the same day as the OP suggested which can be done on EE. It is not essential on those plans, though I do red and always do have the 1/3 superfree as I think it is much healthier to have veggies or fruit alongside any protein or carbs you might be having. Also helps to add variety and prevent boredom. If I was having super noodles, then I'd add some stir fry veg, soy sauce and a teaspoon of sweet chilli sauce and syn the sauce. It's not hard to fit in the superfree and it does prevent me from snacking on things I'd rather not eat.

you could always throw things like onions toms mushrooms in with super noodles...anything that would go in a stur fry in fact. i dont have super noodles myself but if i have savoury rice thats what i do

Back