Total Solution Extra energy on game days (football)

Stripes90

Hi All, I started the TS on Tuesday so far so good! However on the weekends I referee football to a reasonably high level so a lot of energy and "Buzz" is required so my question is what can I have to give me a buzz so that I'm ready for the game?

Previously I used pre work out supplements like Jack3d but this does contain Citric acid which is a no go. I'm not a huge coffee fan but I'm thinking of some sort of caffeine based tablet like pro-plus?

Any help or guidance would be fantastic.

Thanks,

Jack

Maybe on game days you should have a WS day. That will help you keep your energy up and remain focused :)

Just to give little update. Eveything is going really well however, I played a game of 5 a side Wednesday and couldn't hack any more than 30mins.

Would you suggest that something like this?

Bernard Matthews Chunky Turkey Roast 100G - Groceries - Tesco Groceries it has 107 calories per pack.

Would this be ok to eat before games? Will it do anything to the weightloss? I know it won't kick me out of the Ketosis but would anything else happen?

I would still be taking my 3 packs a day with the chicken.

Thanks,

Jack

Just to give little update. Eveything is going really well however, I played a game of 5 a side Wednesday and couldn't hack any more than 30mins.

Would you suggest that something like this?

Bernard Matthews Chunky Turkey Roast 100G - Groceries - Tesco Groceries it has 107 calories per pack.

Would this be ok to eat before games? Will it do anything to the weightloss? I know it won't kick me out of the Ketosis but would anything else happen?

I would still be taking my 3 packs a day with the chicken.

Thanks,

Jack

I think that would be fine to eat ..... but I thought men should have 4 packs a day? ??
Maybe you should double check with exante via email as to how many packs you should have? They have always been very helpful when ever I have contacted them :)
An extra pack a day may be more beneficial than the chicken :)

I found with the Bernard Matthew's prepacked turkey chunks there was a lot of sugars in them - when I needed them I had to swap out to either sliced roast beef and sliced chicken (the sandwich meat stuff) as they had either no carbs or no sugars in them so be careful :)

Back