EXTRA EXERCISE

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by boofle, 2 June 2011 Social URL.

1. boofle

boofle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(7.91%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    After only half off this week increasing exercise done dvd workout 2 days running and going to get in a couple of bike rides and a couple of walks weather permitting before next weigh in on tues also must try to increase water does anyone think the extra water helps or is it all in the mind x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kernow Jo

Kernow Jo Each step closer!

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13.5lb(32.72%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers / Gastric Band Hypnotherapy
    I think extra water helps to wash out the system as well as helping to keep us feeling full to help prevent snacking between meals.

Extra exercise will help loads toward bigger quicker weight loss. I walk daily and if you look at my diary you will see the results I have been getting are very much due to my walking as well as a healthy eatig plan. Good luck.... Jo x

4. boofle

boofle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(7.91%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi got weighed last night only lost half felt i deserved at least a pound with all the exercise x

5. Kernow Jo

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13.5lb(32.72%)
    Diet:
    Last week I got a sts and felt like I should of got something for my walking. This week I got - 5 lbs so I am not going to worry about low losses anymore as it seems to pay off eventually. Stay motivated and it will soon pay off. Make sure you are staying on track food wise to. Jo x

6. boofle

boofle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(7.91%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi my tracker is fine i have had a look back on it only thing i can see is i have had 23 ww thick bread over the week perhaps too much even though it is counted in 2 points per slice will cut this back and see do you think it is a lot x

7. Kernow Jo

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13.5lb(32.72%)
    Diet:
    Hi hun, I don't eat much bread because I think it is part of what makes me put weight on. I try to use rivita instead of bread. I also have to avoid cheese as I only have to look at it and I put weight on. I think we are all different but it won't hurt for you to cut down and see what next week brings. Jo x

8. boofle

boofle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(7.91%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi yes i have ryvita in i like the black pepper ones i also do not eat cheese as i love it too much i buy laughing cow extra light there are no points in these x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.