• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra half bars... hmmm?

Hi all, I have just changed from Lipotrim to CD and have to say I am adoring all the lovely products - wow what a difference!

However, my CDC told me it was ok if I wanted to have an extra half a bar (or part of a bar) every day, and I am just wondering how this would affect me in terms of weight loss and/or ketosis. I currently have 3 packs a day.

Anyone shed any light on this please?

I have done a search on the forum but cant find the answer I need so apologies if similar questions have been posted already...

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
Hiya

Official guidance is that you have 3 packs a day when under 5ft 8in and on sole source, one of these a day can be a bar.

As far as extra bits of bars goes I am afraid that isn't correct and you should stick to the 3 packs a day for optimum weight loss, protective ketosis and general health.

Mike

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
I stick with peanut and craberry as the others seem to take me out of ketosis.:rolleyes:

Just wanted to say hi and welcome Ducatidiva. Hope you enjoy the rest of your journey on CD and well done on your success so far with LL.

Georgie
x

I stick with peanut and craberry as the others seem to take me out of ketosis.:rolleyes:
Ooh strange!! I havent tried the peanut one as I got sick of peanuts with the revolting LT peanut flapjacks :p Love all the other flavours though and so far no problems at all! Its so nice to be eating things that are 'real' food!