Extra oat bran...advice

xeilidhx

Gold Member
Hi guys

Have been a bit ill today (shall we say the whoosh fairy was here 4 times so far...) and I'm ravenous. I really don't want more protein. Could I have extra muffins? I feel like everything I've had has escaped anyway....

Advice appreciated!

I think a lot to lose christened it...she makes your insides go "whooooosh" out of you...many visits to the toilet! I've caved and had a bit more muffin. Needed something, felt so lethargic. Won't make a habit of it but I know it's something that left me within about 5 mins of eating :(

Oh my!!!! I had that yesterday and was confused because I thot this diet makes you constipated?!! I keep getting weird fluttery feeling as well like my tummy is panicky lol :)

*BIG hugs*

I had an orange kit kat chunky when I fell ill on Dukan so you're doing alright chick!

Thanks guys :) she's at bay now, phew! Had some muffins but I reckon the first lot made such a quick exit they don't count?! I've not been too bad for cravings but that was insatiable so I take it as a sign I needed it! Won't make a habit of it though!

I also heard that it was meant to be constipation, I know the others are bothered by it but I haven't so far. In fairness I have ibs so I'm normally more
"active" than most but today felt awful. In hindsight it must have been food/a bug! X

Aww hope your feeling better, I have ibs as well so just shrugged it off thinking my body was doing what it does best......what it wants and opposite of everyone else! Haven't had any today so must have been a one off :)
Just dust off today, get a good sleep and plenty if water and ready to run your ass off tomorrow :) x

Hope you're ok! here's hoping things have settled down for you. Drink plenty of the old H20 :)

Back