Extra Support - Therapy/group sessions

coogeetoo

Hello All!

I've been on and off Cambridge for the last 2 years, completely wasting m time as I just can't stick to it! I manage about a week and then give in to temptation, grrrr!

What I really think i need is a bit of extra support like CBT of NLP something like that help with the diet demons!

Does anyone know of anyone in the Greater Manchester area that offers something like that? Ideally a cambrige councillor who does both!

Alternatively I think a group session might help me... you know like the weighwatchers type thing where you can share you experience weekly with others, again.. anyone in the greater Manchester area who does this???

I'd love to hear from anyone with suggestions

Many Thanks

I've not, but that's the kind of thing that I need really i think!

However the limited flavours put me off quite a bit and the waiting time to get started - I'm a very impulsive person and it would drive me nuts if I had to wait 3 weeks to get going!

I think it would be really hard to switch from cambridge to LL as the flavours of Cambridge are 100% better and more varied, also the bars with cambridge are a dream compared to LL. I bet there isn't many who swop CD for LL !

Hi Dancing,

I haven't tried the two new bars, I swopped over before they came out, but I have heard they are quite nice. They needed them, when I tried the nut one it made me gag!!!!

Doodles x

How about asking at your gp's surgery? They may not, necessarily, pay for it but they could have a list of counsellors etc. Or ask your CDC - you are probably not the first to ask.

Yeah I've not thought about asking at my doctors. I guess I prefer to see somebody who already understands CD!

Group sessions... there must be someone who does them in Greater Manchster... I may have to resort to ringing each individual councillor to see if they offer it!
xx

Back