Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Extreme weight Loss

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by woolyback, 11 November 2009 Social URL.

1. woolyback

woolyback Member

just as a reminder that it is best to lose weight slowly and steadily have a look at some of these.
    Super-Shrinking Becca - Sky Showbiz
    Some of them like Amy Winehouse look better with a bit of 'weight' on. Though their 'weight' would probably be my target!
    it's good to see SW getting some positive exposure though.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I can't open the link right now, but I agree that we all need to remember slow and steady wins the race. Always. Really really :)

It sometimes feels downheartening when a week of hard work results in a half lb or 1lb loss, when really we wanted 2-3lbs. I've felt dissapointed with losses (or lack thereof) at WI before and it does suck. But it's the safest thing for our bodies - physically and mentally. Weight loss can become addictive as can dieting, and as well as saggy skin from too sudden a weight loss, there are the side effects on our health too. The woman who died recently who was on another diet plan shows how important dieting sensibly is.

This is a great thread hun and I look forward to reading the link later xxx

4. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Some of them photos are awful, super skinny looks rank in my opinion!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.