Eye laser surgery, living at mums and The i want to give up rant!

kammeg

Hi all

Not sure why i feel the need to rant on here, i hardly ever post! but Cambridge/SS/790 is doing my head in!

I had eye laser surgery last friday so am now free of the specs (ironic seeing as i work at specsavers! :D) anyhow all went brill! highly recommend etc etc same day i moved into my mums as my house is being redecorated (bathrooms, bedroom and hall)

so to get to the point i have been picking, only ever protein no carbs but quite a biggish portion, weight loss has slowed, feel like stopping cause whats the point of only doing half hearted, really want to loose the last bit!!!

Love being a size 14, love being slimmer so why can't i just motivate to do the last bit!

sorry to go on and not make much sense but can't talk about this anywhere else cause of the pressure to not give in!

DOn't want to prove the critics right!!

No specs how wonderful, i've gone from specs to contact lenses, not sure about laser treatment.

When don't you try one of the higher plans eg 1000Kcal then you could eat without feeling guilty or feeling as if you have failed, you have done really well on your weight lose, so don't give up. good luck

Back