Eye on the prize

ykciv1985

I have decided to set myself some rewards to help keep me motivated.

Reach 9.7 - get a nice thick 60's style fringe cut in at the hairdressers

Reach 9 stone target - buy myself a Topshop dress and dye my hair an awesome red.

Is anyone else setting themselves little reward targets? If so what :) xx

I'm buying myself a new Lipsy dress once I've dropped a dress size! No excuse for not sticking too it if theres a prize at the end!

Might even have to reward myself with some matching shoes...! X

I absoloutly LOVE this!!!
Well my prize at the end is to look slim on my wedding day :O

But mini prizes are a great idea!!

Will have to have a carefull think of what mine will be yet tho :p

Aww, well surely that's the best prize you could get! But of course it's always nice to have a little 'reward' for smaller goals! Xx

Well ive decided.

Its my birthday on the 27th of feb and my best friends birthday on the 28th feb.
If i have lost 6lb by then it will be 1 stone loss in total so thats a new outfit for our night out :D xx

Awww thats a great idea hun something nice to work to :). I think I'm going to have to do if I get in the 13sts by the end of this month I will by my self a dress to go away with :) xxx

as soon as i can get into something from karen millen i will go and get it, at the moment all i can do is gaze at the dresses, and buy the bags, love them. good luck x

i love this idea!!! :)

Great goal Stef!!! Wedding day is an amazing goal! how exciting.

i think my goal is to move down dress sizes so at the mo im a 12 but not a comfortable 12 (i.e if i were to buy work trousers in a 12 they would be very tight) so i want to fit comfortably into my size 12 work trousers by 1st April (my bf's bday - he's my April fool haha) and then i have a pair of size 10 (yes i was once a size 10!) jeans that oddly i have kept even though i havent worn them since i was 18/19!!! thats two/three years i have kept them!!! i want to be able to get into these by 1st July!

i am sticking to these! so im going to put them in my signature to constantly remind me!!! x x x

Wooo good luck ladies, some great prizes :D, think i'll be the copy cat today and add to my sig too :p xx

Love everyones 'prizes' :)

Think I'll post some piccys of my fringe when i get there :) xxxx I have some size 10 and some size 12 clothes up in my parents attic which I couldn't bear to part with but cannot fit into :( Can't wait to feel slim enough to go dig them all out! However I fear they might be a tad out of date now teehee xx

Awww all my size 12's went alonggggg time ago!! But hey gives me an excuse for lots of shopping spree's woohoo :D

Ive just been looking through the success stories forum, wow i cant wait to be-able to do the before and after pics!!! xx

Stef - i know exactly what you mean! BUT i didnt take any before pics when i was at my starting weight! BUT i have a few from hols where i was the same weight if not more but its only face really! so may take a few before pics now!

in all honesty i cant believe im in week 3 already! usually when i start diets they drag on so much that by the end of week 2 im ready to give up!! but nope im sticking to this!! :)

Loving everyones goals :) xxx

I have like NO pictures of me apart from my face, the only reason i have just one is when we was on holiday in portugal in october my fella litrally made me have my pic with the sea in the background, glad he did now tho so i can use it for that ha xx

I already brouht my prize ( a bit premature I know) I got a top that I absolutely loved in a size smaller than I am now so that I have something to work towards. I have to lose the weight now or the top would have been a waste of money! I have it hung up outside my wardrobe to remind me every morning! I'm hoping I can get into it by the middle of march as I have a night out then for a friends birthday! Fingers crossed! It may take longer than that but I WILL fit into it!

Michellebelle thats a fab idea, i nearly did that with a wedding dress!! but thought it was abit too risky lol. If im ever out and see a gorg top im gonna buy a smaller one, its great that you can see yours everyday and its just waiting to be worn lol xx

i can imagine! im gonna go out now just to find a top lol Cos i do hate waisting money (tight arse) Lol x

Need to re-word that. Not literally NOW haha when im next in town :D xx

Back