Fabulous loss for me last night, worried about the week ahead!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by FridgeRaider, 25 November 2011 Social URL.

1. FridgeRaider

FridgeRaider Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.86%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all :D

Well last night i weighed in 4.5lbs lighter on my second week ;)

BUT i've been ill the majority of this week (flu symptoms, sweating, shivering, muscular pain headaches etc etc) haven't left the house since Monday afternoon. I have still followed the plan and eaten as much as i possibly could (not as much as usual but didn't skip any meals and ate as much superfree as i could manage), still drank green tea and a lot of water.

Felt awful after weigh in last night - really poorly couldnt move, although feeling much better at the moment (fingers crossed) even OH was worried about me as i'm never ill and always soldier on.

I'm concerned that whether i am 100% this week or not i may not lose anything (just going by what i heard people say in group)

So any advice or tips please?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.6lb(17.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2 / The Fast Diet
    The only advice I have is stick to plan. Don't start faffing around with it and cutting out Syns, etc etc etc. Follow the basic plan, and see how you get on next week. It's no different to any other week - we all have times where we might stay the same or have a gain.

Just stick to plan, and wait and see x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.