• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Face masks!

Demaris

Silver Member
I went on a bit of a shopping spree yesterday, and found the lovliest face masks ever. Superdrug sachets that come in different 'flavours'....chocolate being my favourite!

So....when i feel like a chocolate pick me up its going on my face not in it! :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
oooh what an excellant idea!!!

I love facemasks, always worry there guna leave me witha breakout of spots!!

btu think i might go and invest myself for a little treat!! xxx

What a jolly good idea. Will have to do some pampering seeing as my home is like a new pin with all the housework I've been doing! I love Palmers Coco Butter Body Lotion, my OH thinks I smell like a chocolate-chip cookie...he can have a nibble anytime!!!! OMG am I getting my sex-drive back !!!???

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
haha supa!!!! ;)

Great idea chicken - i may have to do this myself!! :D

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
lmao supa!!

Heres to hoping lol!!!

oooh... do face masks give you spots?

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
depends what yer skin type is like chell.
Usually face masks cleanse your skin so enless you are allergic to something in them they shouldnt give you spots :D

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
I remember I had a date once and I wanted to look really good so I used 3 face masks lol, I'd love to be able to say that the date went great but I never heard from him again after so I doubt I'll make any effort next time if I get a date lol.
Face masks are great, I love the peel off ones.

nexangelus

Carpe diem, baby!
I do this too, face masks, smellies, magazines - non foody treats are always the bestest! Oh and also haircuts, manicures, pedicures, bikini waxes, etc and this month I am treating myself to an all over body massage...have found a couple of swell people who do sports massage...(training aches and pains) for reasonable prices...

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
oooh sounds like you have your treats sorted nex:)

i am going to start sunbeds after payday as a treat! lol i want to be slim and tanned! ha

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
Oooo be careful Summer, don't go on them too much, don't wanna damage your skin hunni. Maybe you could get the spray instead?? A lot safer. :)

nexangelus

Carpe diem, baby!

i am going to start sunbeds after payday as a treat! lol i want to be slim and tanned! ha
Yeah, too right! I too should tan up a wee bit - I think I scare most peeps with my lily white body (limbs, face and all whoops!)

Demaris

Silver Member

yes me too hun! Ive spent so many years hiding from the sun, its time to get a nice tan :)

i keep thinking about goin in the spray tan booth at my local tanning salon but im frightened of coming out lookin like an orange!!:eek: