FAILED AGAIN

LISACDVIRGIN

Silver Member
I Dont Know What Happened. Started Ssing On Sunday And Up Until Now I Have Been Fine. Like Absolutely Perfect On It. Not Even Feeling Tempted At All Yesterday. Then Tonight Came And I Had An Argument With Oh And The First Thing I Did Was (u Guessed It) Ate. I Had Chicken Curry And Chips. I Feel Such A Failure. I Cant Stop Crying. I Want This So Much, So Badly But Im Just Such A Bloody Idiot. I Hate Myself. I Was Honestly Feeling Great Up Until 2night And Thought I Was Really Getting Somewhere But Oh No, There I Go Again Stuffing My Face. I Even Considered Making Myself Sick Afterwards But Oh Stopped Me. Why Am I So Crap??????????????????????????????????????????? Sorry 2 Moan. Im Just So So So So Cross With Myself. First Weigh In 2moro As Well....wot A Laugh That Will Be:(

Big hugs for you Lisa you poor love. You must be feeling like poop at the moment. You have done so well. This slip up is just what it is, a small blip, thats all. We all get our buttons pushed at sometime or another and we all react in different ways. GET THAT BLIP, BURY IT AND FORGET ABOUT IT. It's a brand new day tomorrow, and that new figure will be here before you know it.

Be strong and take care.xxx Sam

Oh Lisa

Pick yourself up, dust yourself down and start all over again

I can totally empathise with you ~ I have lost 7 stone and long story but basically cant do SS because of new medication and now I am behaving like a total food freak ~ what a dozy cow I am !!!! Its horrible and I feel guilty and stupid so you are not on your own darling !!!

Oh well tomorrow is another day ~ make sure you go and be weighed and face the music (dont you dare blob out !!!) and lets both start afresh tomorrow ~ no excuses lets go for it

Love from a carb addict who has just had a massive bar of chocolate and a big mug of capachino

Shaza (mad with myself and fed up)

First of all well done for stopping yourself doing the worst thing, making yourself sick!

Secondly well done for coming on here and typing about how you feel!

Now you will find it easier to put it behind you, pick yourself up and move on with it again. If you'd just skulked off hating yourself, it would be harder :) I truly believe that because it's what I did! I had a blip like yours then disappeared from here and ate for a month, I couldn't get back into it.

Soooo, you WILL get back into it and soon you will be having successful days all the time.

Good luck Lisa! :hug99:

After day 1 of SSing i found out that a very good friend of mine had died in that thailand plane crash. My first thought was comfort food.
I resisted and realised that all these years i'd relied on comfort food to pick me up.

It was a mistake, but they are there to be learnt from right?
Keep going, drink loads of water and keep your chin up. I bet your weigh in will be better than you think xxx

Oh Lisa, do not fret over it. Think about how well you have done over the past 5 days. Just imagine what you would have been eating if you had not been doing the CD and now try and put things into perspective. 1 evening with curry and chips is not the end of the world, may have knocked you out of ketosis but just get back on CD and put it aside. You have written down how you feel on this post so when a moment of weakness comes along come back to this post and re-read how you felt after the mini feast and remember all the support you have. We are with you and we are all human and have ups and downs. Good luck today and try not to dwell.

After day 1 of SSing i found out that a very good friend of mine had died in that thailand plane crash. My first thought was comfort food.
I resisted and realised that all these years i'd relied on comfort food to pick me up.

It was a mistake, but they are there to be learnt from right?
Keep going, drink loads of water and keep your chin up. I bet your weigh in will be better than you think xxx

oh hun, am really sorry to hear about ur friend, i hope ur ok

xxx

Yeah it's a bit crap, she was 22.
Suffered severe burns and only survived 4 days after.
Nicest girl ever....

Thanks for your support though :) She's with her boyfriend who died in the crash too, and a good point is that they were so so in love.
RIP bethan! Will miss her a lot xxx

So....you had a slip up....not a problem!

As the others have said, dust your self off, go to your weigh in and put it behind you.
Don't make yourself sick Hun, as this can then lead to all other sorts of problems.

Everyone has an off day and you have just had yours, but never mind, get back on the wagon and start afresh!
Come on here when you feel the temptation, someone will always be here to talk to you.

Leah, I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I know there isn't anything that I could write that would make you feel any better, but you are in my thoughts.

Take care.

Kerry-Ann

x

Blue Grapefruit,
How dreadful aboout your friend, I am so sorry.

Lisa,
You will be back into ketosis before you know it. Don't give up!!
SM

Lisa dont give up- write how you felt after eating the curry and chips down, then if ever you get tempted read the list about how you felt for eating. Works really well for me- a great deterrent! Put it behind you, drink loads of water, and keep it up! :)

i know how ya feel lisa i failed everyday last week just couldnt get it, but this week i been fine. i hate it after you have eaten cos it makes u feel really guilty and annoyed, try again and really stick at it just think of buying all them lower size clothes and felling really good bout ya self

Thanku Everybody For All Ur Suppory. Dunno Wot I'd Do Without U Guys! I Woke Up 2day With A Much Clearer Head And Right Now Im On My Second Litre Of Water Just About To Have First Tetra. It Was Only A Blip. An Thats All Im Going To Let It Be! Thank U All So Much.

Leah I Am So Sorry To Hear About Ur Friend Xx

Lisa, well done for getting back on track today. Don't let one bad day spoil your CD journey. By this time next week it will be forgotten, you will be happily in ketosis and yesterday will be a distant memory.

The problems start when EVERY day is like it. You CAN do this. Put yesterday firmly out of your head, rather than dwelling on it. Today is going to be a positive day :D

ur right sussex girl. this is going to be a good day. I can feel it!! Did u read my thread bout ketosis? i'm totally confused :confused:

I've just read it. I'm pretty sure if the keto stix say you are in ketosis then you are - they don't lie :D

Maybe you just got lucky - DON'T DO IT AGAIN YOU BAD GIRL :D:D:D

Back