failed miserably again

MrsC999

Not sure what else to say. Haven't learned my lesson from my 3lb overnight gain last week. Think my scales will tell the same story tomorrow :-(

You know what you are doing and facing up to it which I think is very brave of you and speaks volumes as so many when they have a slip or two go into denial and hide away.

The fact you come on here an admit how things are going says to me that are determined to succeed and I think you will.

The road to success is littered with failure but eventually those who keep going and don't throw in the towel get there...might take a little bit longer than some but then this is not a race.

good on you for trying again, im having such a bad day on day 16 and reallt craving chinese , havent been feeling well etc so i know how hard it is to fight those temptations , welcome back xxx

22.5lbs in 8 weeks is fab, even despite the cheats! you are doing well and like other posters have said before, it's not a race, it's more of a marathon, keep chipping away bit by bit and you'll get there. sometimes we need cheat days to maintain our focus!

Someone on here has got a really good quote on their signature about failure and that it's only a failure when you give up trying. You're doing so well and remember once this diet is done you're going to be going back to eating "normally" albeit hopefully more healthily but it wont be "cheating" then. I felt awful guilty last week coz i had a pitta bread and im on the 1200 plan and i was like umm why am i guilty about a bit of bread, i'll be eating it when this diet is over and it wont be classed as a cheat then, yest it might slow down weight loss but if you're determined and do continue the weight will come off. Its not a race at the end of the day it's a lifestyle change and i dont know about you but it's going to take a lot longer than a few months of this diet to undo the bad habits ive learnt over a lifetime. Hang on in there you are doing fab!!!

ninajw83 said:
Someone on here has got a really good quote on their signature about failure and that it's only a failure when you give up trying. You're doing so well and remember once this diet is done you're going to be going back to eating "normally" albeit hopefully more healthily but it wont be "cheating" then. I felt awful guilty last week coz i had a pitta bread and im on the 1200 plan and i was like umm why am i guilty about a bit of bread, i'll be eating it when this diet is over and it wont be classed as a cheat then, yest it might slow down weight loss but if you're determined and do continue the weight will come off. Its not a race at the end of the day it's a lifestyle change and i dont know about you but it's going to take a lot longer than a few months of this diet to undo the bad habits ive learnt over a lifetime. Hang on in there you are doing fab!!!

Me..... :)

Back