Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Failed Miserably

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by pammyd, 13 August 2010 Social URL.

1. pammyd

pammyd Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I've failed miserably for the last couple of days:break_diet:, have tried to get back on track today, no such luck, so have decided - I'm having a blow out:wow:! Don't try and stop me! I'm gonna eat it:eat:, :party0051:drink it :party0036:and maybe even smoke it :smoke:.
    Then I promise I'm back on it Monday:innocent0001:
    I've got too much on this weekend to try and be good, birthday party tomorrow night, girls night in (with wine) tonight and dinner with in laws Sunday:eek:, I think that's why I've been kinda hard to keep on track, my mind is already saying whats the point:grumble:. So I'm thinking if I "plan" to be "bad" it won't feel like I've failed.... and I'll get right back on it :D Am i stupid?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. beekeeper

beekeeper Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(12.92%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've got too much on this weekend to try and be good, birthday party tomorrow night, girls night in (with wine) tonight and dinner with in laws Sunday:eek:, I think that's why I've been kinda hard to keep on track, my mind is already saying whats the point:grumble:. So I'm thinking if I "plan" to be "bad" it won't feel like I've failed.... and I'll get right back on it :D

You could plan to be not too bad.
    1) Girls night in with wine; - dance loads to counter the effect a bit
    2) Birthday Party; - ditto, it will also give you less time to eat. And remember why you are doing this, you'll end up frumpy at forty, fifty & sixty if you don't act now.
    3) Dinner with in laws; - enjoy the conversation and go easy on the roast spuds.
    Have a good weekend - you'll feel great on Monday when you've shown yourself how much willpower you have.
    Vi XX

4. Jesca

Jesca Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    23st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Fair enough, I think if you need a blow-out, have it!

You'll probably find that a little blow-out is more than enough for you, I often find that, I can buy in loads of rubbish, have a bag of crisps and some choc and that's it - once you're in the mindset you don't want it.

I think the need in most of us to rebel is far stronger lol!

5. Chicaloca

Chicaloca Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.38%)
    Diet:
    sw
    I dont think this excuse washes!!! :p

You can be slightly naughty and still be mindful of SW and your goal of being slimmer and healthier. Dont go mental, enjoy yourself but just keep a check on what youre consumming :)

6. pammyd

pammyd Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Chicola, Jesca, Beekeeper, you're all so right...

7. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

I hope you have a fab weekend - just do your best and remember if you are struggling then you can use flexi-syns even if it is 50etc and remember SW is for life :D

8. RubyMoss

RubyMoss Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10.9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.1lb(0.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have a big blow out every week, and I still manage to lose.
    Even if you choose to eat and drin k everything and anything you want, I'd still try and syn it (even if it goes way over the 105 weekly syns) - at least this way, you know exactly where you stand and you're still conscious of what you're consuming.... xxxx

9. emmabi

emmabi likes to eat!

Diet:
    Slimming World
    (Lovin' all your smile's)

I agree with the others, don't blow all the hard work you have done so far.

*Try* and make good choices and enjoy yourself!

Emma xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.