Failed Miserably

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by pammyd, 13 August 2010 Social URL.

1. pammyd

pammyd Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I've failed miserably for the last couple of days:break_diet:, have tried to get back on track today, no such luck, so have decided - I'm having a blow out:wow:! Don't try and stop me! I'm gonna eat it:eat:, :party0051:drink it :party0036:and maybe even smoke it :smoke:.
    Then I promise I'm back on it Monday:innocent0001:
    I've got too much on this weekend to try and be good, birthday party tomorrow night, girls night in (with wine) tonight and dinner with in laws Sunday:eek:, I think that's why I've been kinda hard to keep on track, my mind is already saying whats the point:grumble:. So I'm thinking if I "plan" to be "bad" it won't feel like I've failed.... and I'll get right back on it :D Am i stupid?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. beekeeper

beekeeper Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(12.92%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've got too much on this weekend to try and be good, birthday party tomorrow night, girls night in (with wine) tonight and dinner with in laws Sunday:eek:, I think that's why I've been kinda hard to keep on track, my mind is already saying whats the point:grumble:. So I'm thinking if I "plan" to be "bad" it won't feel like I've failed.... and I'll get right back on it :D

You could plan to be not too bad.
    1) Girls night in with wine; - dance loads to counter the effect a bit
    2) Birthday Party; - ditto, it will also give you less time to eat. And remember why you are doing this, you'll end up frumpy at forty, fifty & sixty if you don't act now.
    3) Dinner with in laws; - enjoy the conversation and go easy on the roast spuds.
    Have a good weekend - you'll feel great on Monday when you've shown yourself how much willpower you have.
    Vi XX

4. Jesca

Jesca Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    23st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Fair enough, I think if you need a blow-out, have it!

You'll probably find that a little blow-out is more than enough for you, I often find that, I can buy in loads of rubbish, have a bag of crisps and some choc and that's it - once you're in the mindset you don't want it.

I think the need in most of us to rebel is far stronger lol!

5. Chicaloca

Chicaloca Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.38%)
    Diet:
    sw
    I dont think this excuse washes!!! :p

You can be slightly naughty and still be mindful of SW and your goal of being slimmer and healthier. Dont go mental, enjoy yourself but just keep a check on what youre consumming :)

6. pammyd

pammyd Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Chicola, Jesca, Beekeeper, you're all so right...

7. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

I hope you have a fab weekend - just do your best and remember if you are struggling then you can use flexi-syns even if it is 50etc and remember SW is for life :D

8. RubyMoss

RubyMoss Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10.9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.1lb(0.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have a big blow out every week, and I still manage to lose.
    Even if you choose to eat and drin k everything and anything you want, I'd still try and syn it (even if it goes way over the 105 weekly syns) - at least this way, you know exactly where you stand and you're still conscious of what you're consuming.... xxxx

9. emmabi

emmabi likes to eat!

Diet:
    Slimming World
    (Lovin' all your smile's)

I agree with the others, don't blow all the hard work you have done so far.

*Try* and make good choices and enjoy yourself!

Emma xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.