Failed....

Toothfairy79

After 1 month of no cheating, countless exercising and gallons of water I finally went back to my old ways. All because someone made the usual remark to me "wow you used to be so skinny" ....
I've lost 7lbs only, in 1 month!!!!
I went home, ate 2 fun size milkyway, 2 fun packets of choc buttons, made myself spaghetti carbonara, ate a kitkat chunky then to top off it a massive glass of full fat milk with choc nesquick.......
And I'm out for curry which I was having tandoori chicken with salad but TBH I'm going to have a bloody korma instead!!!!!
I have given up
Good luck may you all be more successful than me!

Oh hunny please dont give up.
Go and have a curry, draw a line under it and start again tomorrow. All is not lost. Your allowed to have off days, its called being human. As for the weight loss, thats more then ive lost in a month, so flipping well done hunni!!

Ahhh toothfairy dont be silly! You CANNOT give up after one stupid comment a very inconsiderate person says!!

Get your determination back, lose that weight so you can throw that comment RIGHT back in there face!!!

7lb in a month in brilliant! To lose weight properly and keep it off you need to do it slowly, so far your doing great!!!

Forget what uve eaten and have the curry and then start all over again, totally fresh start.

You wouldnt believe how many fresh starts ive had ;)

2 stone is do-able for may if you stick at it!! Or if not 2 stone not far off..

Chin up, have your curry, have a good night and then get back on it

You can do it we all believe in you :D xxx

Brilliant!! Dont give up :D xxx

Dont give up!!! who cares about people making silly comments - they are obviously jelous because they can notice you are losing weight! there will always be those negative people that want you to give up! so dont give them the pleasure of seeing you fail!!!

x x x

Hi ya honey hope that you r feeling better about things :). I didn't just have a bad day homey I had a bad week last week and gained 1lb in my way in :(.

The thing that I found wax I never thought when I felt down that I used food as some to hide be hide in till last week. But i no what I did wrong and smiling now cause its made me what to do it so much more.

Like you we r going away in may and have another 2st to lose. But you can do honey :)

Take care and let me no how you r getting on xxx

nooo dont give up, i am exactly the same i have seriously bad times but then after think i can do this, it is hard and people can be harsh , but this is for us not anyone else. i do know i had a bad week last week and gained 4lb its taken another week to lose only 3 of them but i am determined to do it, i have a girlie holiday booked at the beginning of may and know i will be feeling shameful in front of my skinny friends but they all love me, i just need to love me, we can do it, i probably will have a few fails on the way but even if it takes me a yr i will go down 2 maybe 3 dress sizes, good luck and remember you are not alone in this.having lost some already you know you can do it, good luck to us all xxx

Thank you girls for you kind words... I'm back on from today, I know it was supposed to be 2 weeks ago but I just couldn't get my head around it! Anyway, day 1- 9 weeks 3 days till I go away, 22 lbs to go!!!!! x good luck girls x

Well done do getting back on the wagon. It doesn't matter how long it takes the fact that your here now is what matters. We all have our individual journeys and it will all take us a different amount of time.

Its far to easy for me to say 'ignore the ignorant people who make you feel bad' but we've all been there and it will always get to us and hurts us. The important bit is that we brush ourselves down, do what we need to do to make ourselves better and then get back on the wagon. Hopefully..... As we progress in our journey (whether that's weight loss or something else) and we begin to appreciate ourselves a little more those moments that upset us will get fewer and fewer..... Either that or we jus won't notice or care about them!!!!!!

Good luck and keep going.
xxxxxxx

Glad to see you back on track! Best of luck we're here for you :D xxxx

Back