Failing is not an option...

Alilou21

After being really successful last year and then falling off the wagon, i decided to get back on the horse and put myself first for change!!

Minus 1 Stone later here i am.

Disappointed by the rate of weight loss this time. But determined to continue. I thought i would start writing again to keep my fingers out of chocolate tin!!

Like the title suggests failing again is not an option. Only i can do this and i WILL.

Hi Hunny, well done on losing a stone and good luck with the rest of your journey

Hi hun. Thank you. Iv been struggling a bit.. staying on plan and not seeing much results. Running out of ideas of what i can do.

Food was good yesterday. Had dinner with a friend but had steak,chicken jacket spud and salad. Even resisted pudding!!!

Not expecting much from weigh in this week.. need a big kick up the bottom.

morning! Slow losses suck don't they. Did you get out in the garden? I took my daughter to the park yesterday, we walked round for over an hour then went to the play park. I usually do red days but I'm getting a bit fed up with them so I am going to try some EE days, I just get worried that I don't know it well enough and I'll gain weight.

Morning. Yes they do! But slow and steady wins the race!! I measured myself this morning and i was pleased to see i have lost 7 inches. Woop!!

Im still pottering about in the garden. Did alot of walking yesterday. Took the dog out for a few hours. Then walked into town and around. Feeling skinnier today.. think im less bloated. Haha sounds silly i know x

Been to see P!NK toniggt. Had a fabulous night. Tired now and so glad i prepared everything for tomorrow for my 5am start for work. Porridge pancakes for breakfast with fruit and veg soup for lunch. Yumm.

Weigh in tomorrow - fingers crossed :eek:

I am sooo tired this morning. Good job im prepared for the day or it could have been a horrendous end to my week!!

Stayed the same at WI tonight. Geared up ready to go for a new week. I have an SAS log from my consultant and going to keep a food diary online starting tomorrow. Made all my lunch for work . Even measured out my milk allowance for the first time ever. Its time to stop doing it half heartedly - i have 6 weeks left on my countdown and id love to see minus 1 stone by then!!

well done on the stone lost!! and staying the same is better than a gain! you sound really determined this time hope you keep it up hunxx

well done on the stone lost!! and staying the same is better than a gain! you sound really determined this time hope you keep it up hunxx

Thank you! I am determind even to just get to where i was last year - the difference in my happiness was huge!! Your food diary has inspired me it all looks so lush!! Xx

Day One - Food Diary. - Extra Easy

Breakfast
Hi Fi Bar (HEB)
Strawberries
Grapefruit

Lunch
Pasta n Sauce - Cheese Leek and Ham with mushrooms, peas and sweetcorn.
Salad - Cucumber, tomato, Onion, Lettuce

Dinner
Steak (Fat removed) marinated in BBQ spices
Broccoli, Green Beans, Carrots and Roasted sweet potato

Snacks
Kiwi
Smoked Ham
Beans

HEA - Milk

Curly Wurly - 6 Syns

Feeling really positive today, had a really good day with food. I was a little hungry after breakfast so i think i need to eat a bit more. I want to stick to plan 100% as i have arranged my best friend's baby shower for Saturday and we are going for a chinese - Going to try and be sensible but i want to enjoy myself and really looking forward to it. Here's to day 2 being 100% on plan!

:)

Back