Failing miserably.

Nicki xWx

So I started xenical just over 3 years ago, after a year of being on them and losing 4 stone I decided I no longer needed them and complete my journey without them. I was 3lbs from my target weight and had my first takeaway. Ever since then I piled on 3 stone and every time I make progress I start to binge again. So I'm stuck in this horrible place where I can't seem to get myself out and eat healthily. What I would like to do is combine xenical with the 5:2 diet and stick at it. I stopped posting here when I came off the xenical as I wasn't sure if I would be welcome to post seeing as I had come off of them. But I can't do this without u guys. I need help xxx.

So I started xenical just over 3 years ago, after a year of being on them and losing 4 stone I decided I no longer needed them and complete my journey without them. I was 3lbs from my target weight and had my first takeaway. Ever since then I piled on 3 stone and every time I make progress I start to binge again. So I'm stuck in this horrible place where I can't seem to get myself out and eat healthily. What I would like to do is combine xenical with the 5:2 diet and stick at it. I stopped posting here when I came off the xenical as I wasn't sure if I would be welcome to post seeing as I had come off of them. But I can't do this without u guys. I need help xxx.

Hey lovely as I said earlier on mfp you have my full support, I am not on xen either but this is my home. Draw a line under what has happened & know that today is the most you will weigh again & take it a bit at a time. Break it down if you need to, weigh in kg cos it will seem less to lose. And most importantly keep posting. It's not as busy on here anymore but we are all here for the same reason xx

Hello and welcome back! I've been a yo-yo dieter for 30 years, so you don't need to explain how frustrating it is to lose a lot but then put it back on again, or how easy it is to slip back into old habits - I've done it more times than I can actually count! But I'm hoping that this is the attempt that finally sticks, lol. I've tried to do a lot more reading and pondering about the pyschological side of overeating and weight loss this time, so fingers crossed!!

Has your doctor actually given you Xenical again yet? How much are you hoping to lose? I'm sure you would have been welcome to stay posting in this section when you stopped taking the tablets before - there are a few people very active on here who've done exactly that, because this is where they feel at home, so don't go away again, ok?! :) There are also others who either are doing or have tried 5:2, and of course there's a forum dedicated to it in the JUDDD section, so you should be able to get lots of ideas and inspiration around the site. All the best. :) xx

Lexie2005 said:
Hey lovely as I said earlier on mfp you have my full support, I am not on xen either but this is my home. Draw a line under what has happened & know that today is the most you will weigh again & take it a bit at a time. Break it down if you need to, weigh in kg cos it will seem less to lose. And most importantly keep posting. It's not as busy on here anymore but we are all here for the same reason xx

Lol, you must've posted while I was typing, Lexie. :) xx

Aww Nicki . Well done for taking the first step! Looking forward to seeing your updates. Im a newbie. Im only on my third week so would appreciate another newbie to share my journey! Like the girls say, draw a line and become a newbie. Lets do this girl!! :)

Ah this support is overwhelming ? I feel so lucky!! Thankyou!! I've still got some xenical left from when I was on them before. About a months supply I think. I've now switched to kg so I have got 17kgs to lose. Xxx

Nicki xWx said:
Ah this support is overwhelming ? I feel so lucky!! Thankyou!! I've still got some xenical left from when I was on them before. About a months supply I think. I've now switched to kg so I have got 17kgs to lose. Xxx

Hey, you're welcome hon. Not sure I could've lost the 8.5 stone I have so far if it hadn't been for the motivation and support of this forum, so it's great to cheer others on when I can! :) xx

Hello there thankyou for checking in with me :) i started the insanity DVDs on Monday, my first weigh in tomorrow morning. My eating is under control and I feel happy. Xx

Ugh! Rather you than me...lol..thats pretty hard core! ! Well done! Clearly commited (and insanity is only for nutters...;-) )

Back