failing

preetone

Silver Member
so not only did i fail at starting SS on sunday, not only did i eat a cookie yesterday, and a glass of milk, and a chocolate

i didnt get a job at the interview i was at today. so i also ate a plate of pasta, with cheese. :break_diet:

grrrr, how do i motivate myself when i feel so low?

Dya know what Pree, its tough, Im not gonna say its not, as a tried and tested re starter, and one that actually got to goal first time round then cocked it up then I do know!!!!

What can you do, I think getting in the right frame of mind helps, get rid of the crap in your cupboard and then have a re focus, focus on what you want out of life and how you can get it.

Be positive, no matter what happens then you still are better off than many (even if it doesnt feel that way)

Get your head down and dive in, grit your teeth and plough through, by hook or by crook, and by sheer bloody mindedness you can do this. And just think how good you will feel when you do x

focus, focus on what you want out of life and how you can get it.

Be positive, no matter what happens then you still are better off than many (even if it doesnt feel that way)

Get your head down and dive in, grit your teeth and plough through, by hook or by crook, and by sheer bloody mindedness you can do this. And just think how good you will feel when you do x

Spot on there Vicky :clap: Know what you want, how you are going to get there, and plough on through.

Great stuff, click on the link at the bottom of my signature to join the Tigger Clan and lets have you bouncing away to goal in no time at all x

Back