Failure...I've really screwed up

skinnycookietobe

Tonight I'd had enough, I was absolutely starving from a mad busy day at work. I got home and went straight to take out, it's something I've been craving for wks now. I got a meal, ate 1/4 of it then had had enough. I couldn't eat anymore.

When I went to take out I was going to call it a day with diet, I was going to watch what I ate but not carry on with CD. Now that I've had some real food and realised I'm not missing much I seriously regret it and what to carry on my diet, which although was boring and very bland it produced results.

Im so mad with myself!!!

Have I screwed up?

Am I a failure?

Has anyone else fallen off the wagon and gone back to food and regretted it?

:mad::mad::mad:

Dont be so hard on urself. Its just a wee blip just get urself rite back on it n u will b fine. Uve had some amazin losses so far. U can do this :) x

I've done numerous restarts and this time I think I may have cracked it I'm day 18, some days have been really tough but I've found watching supersize superskinny hits home. We all get the crazy urge to have some food on the diet but I know how I feel after upset and disappointed, because I'm nowhere near target. I will be eating when I'm nearer target, you can do this my CDC says if you fall down a few steps would you get back up or give up and let yourself fall down the rest. Any diets hard but your reduction of weight is achievable :) x

I think anybody who falls off the wagon, immediately regrets it, because our body & mind knows what we're supposed to be doing, and by falling off track, means we're letting ourselves down.

You slipped up, you'll be out of ketosis now, but its done.. & you've learnt from it that it was maybe pointless? so you won't do it again..
Get your mind back into focus & start a fresh new day :) x

We're human, we're not perfect, we all slip up from time to time!
I had enchilada's the other week, and a chinese about 3 weeks ago, Honestly, Just draw a line under it and start again,
and the next time you feel the need to be naughty remember how you feel now after the take away, Good luck hun xx

Back