failure!!!

marie0101

omg. im so annoyed and angry with myself :( i was doing really well and lost 3st, then had my boyfriends 30th and my dads birthday and it has just totally gone to pot!! i dont know whats wrong with me and im just eating everything in sight!! its been 2 weeks off the rails and iv put on 5lb :/
arrrgghhhhh so disappointed in myself!!! :(

Draw a line under it, sit down & plan your eating and pro points. You have lost 32lbs/3 stone which is amazing, don't let it go!

we all have slip ups and go to pot, we're human it's how you deal with it now xx it's in your hands xx

Yes, I totally agree with MrsTinaV. Look how well you've done so far.
Yeah, 5lbs is a gain, but in comparison to what you've lost, it's nothing.

Life gets in the way sometimes.
You had some pretty exciting times in the last couple of weeks with birthdays, and I'm sure you enjoyed yourself.
Think of those 5lbs as the amount you enjoyed it, but as MrsTinaV said, draw a line under it. Start again.

Worrying about it is going to make you feel worse, and you'll slip harder, undoing all that amazing work you've done so far.

There's a famous quote
[h=3]"Never regret anything, because at one point it was exactly what you wanted."[/h]
See it like that. You did it because you wanted to, you enjoyed it, and now it's time to move on and get back on track.
It's what the forums are here for - to support and motivate each other to our goals.

You can do it! =D

Totally agree with the above. Draw a line under and start fresh. You can do it :)

PS: You're not a failiure, you're human. HUGE difference.

Ahh thanks everyone. well im not going to lie, iv really struggled to get back into things but dont know why, but iv seen my leader at meeting tonight and im refreshed and ready to start again :)

Thanks again for your words, your all right!

onwards and upwards!!

:) xx

Back