Fainting/Black Outs

KrisAlexa

Hi guys, I'm just writing this to warn anyone that chooses to do exercise whilst on Lipotrim. I'd been going for a morning run 5 days a week plus doing bits of an exercise video in the evening, and today I had one of the worst experiences ever! I blacked out whilst at the bus stop and literally when blind for a good 10 minutes. It was so terrifying! I managed to make it home alright, thank God but I still felt dizziness and a feeling of nausea for the rest of the day, when I visited the pharmacy she took my blood pressure and told me it was quite low, I had also been having heart palpitations which I had not realised until asked about. The pharmacist recommended I eat some food just for today to get my sodium and sugar levels up, so I'm just writing this to warn everyone to not over exert themselves whilst on this diet because its not worth it! I've never had any problems like this before and heart problems etc don't run in my family so it was purely because I was working myself too hard why this happened. Still do exercise if you want to, just don't over do it, trust me you don't want to go through what I've gone through today :(

Xxx

Thats terrible! Thanks for the warning was thinking of starting bootcamp to boost weight loss, but don't think I will now. Hope your feeling better now, how long have you been on lipotrim ?
x

Emmy_lu I've been in lipotrim just coming up to a month now x

Oh no! Hope you're feeling better now. I know when I've had a busy day in London (like today) I'm so shattered and I wouldn't be able to cope with doing exercise regularly on LT. I've had moments of feeling light-headed but haven't blacked out thank goodness. I'm very aware how weak I feel physically and you'd think losing 6 stone would give you more energy to do more stuff but that's not my experience.

Hey Teapot, I'm feeling a bit better now thanks but still quite light headed. But yeah you would think you'd have more energy after loosing so much but maybe when you come off lipotrim you'll feel a difference x

Glad you're feeling better, just take it easy x x x

Back