Fainting Normal?

Loopy

im feeling a bit concerned; today did my usual routine: oatbran, yogurt, sweetner, big mug of tea and by 12 oclock I had drank 1.5 bottles of water...

I was in uni and participating in a class task (standing) and fainted. The last thing i remember is feeling lightheaded and the next thing I know is i woke up with everyone around me.

I dont think this can be due to the dukan diet because, ive been on the diet for 4 weeks and on the weekend went for a few jogs with my other half after just eating some oatbran and felt great, no dizziness - nothing. So it seems odd that a month later with no physical stress that the diet causes me to faint.

After i fainted I had some more water and just wasnt feeling right - almost dazed and went to the cantine and brought some fruit and a chocolate bar for the sugar hit, but 2 hours later im still feeling a bit dazed, fine but hazy almost, kinda like a drunk feeling?

My peers were asking me if i was ok for the rest of the day - which is kind, but mostly i responded with i dont know i dont remember much but i do feel extremely embarrased!

My peers said that i fainted with my eyes open but was only 'out of it' for 5 or so seconds.

has anyone else experienced this? natrually if this is not 'normal' on the dukan diet I will of course see my doctor.

I've never heard of this before. I'd definitely advise to see your doctor.

defo go to the doctors if the light headed carrys on, but I dont think its the diet, are you over studying????sleeping ok???

No not normal go see doctor! Maybe you just overexerted, maybe you just had low blood pressure or something but its not Dukan. Hope you feel ok again soon

agree with everyone else, not normal. If you were standing for a while it could have been a balance thing, or something. Soliders stood on parade occasionally rock on their toes because it keeps them moving, otherwise they can faint. Like when we see brides stood at the alter, of course they also have the nerves thing.

I don't think its the diet as it would have taken an effect before now, early night and rest just might help too, hope you ok tomorrow. x

Back