Fair Trade Chocolate Syns

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by *SarahJane*, 6 June 2010 Social URL.

1. *SarahJane*

*SarahJane* Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey everyone! I was a bit naughty today and ate a Dubble fair trade milk chocolate bar. We sell them at work and I've been so good for a couple of weeks but today I had a weak moment. :sigh:

I don't know the weight but its 219 calories. I was wondering how many syns a bar was and if I'd blown 2 days syns worth!

I like to eat fair trade chocolate especially Divine chocolate but they don't seem to sell small ones. Can any one tell me the syn values of a standard size milk choc/orange one?

Thankyou so much for your help! :):):)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. evethewitch

evethewitch Silver Member

I don't know the weight but its 219 calories. I was wondering how many syns a bar was and if I'd blown 2 days syns worth!

i would take this as 11 syns

4. *SarahJane*

*SarahJane* Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thankyou evewitch! :) I thought that it would be around that having guessed from the calorie content but i just wanted to check!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.