FAIRHILLS Fair & Light Fruity Rose - 5.5% alcohol wine

Princess_Stevie

Gold Member
Does anybody know the Syns value for this? Checked Syns Online and it's not listed. Have looked in the back of food optimising book and have found:

Wine, alcohol free/low alcohol - 125ml - 1.5 Syns
175ml - 2 Syns
250ml - 3 Syns

Do I just go off that? I really fancy a glass, but would like an idea of Syns value first. Thanks in advance!

Hi I drink 5.5% wine all the time and go off what you have just typed! I told my mum about this but instead f drinking 1 bottle or she drunk 5 completely missing the point of 5.5% wine lol

I know it was 5 days ago you posted did you drink it in the end?

Asda so some great low alcohol wines and cheap as well :) x

Excellent, thanks for replying! I had a couple of glasses, and it was very nice indeed! Will be stocking up ready for my Birthday BBQ (weather permitting) next weekend :)

Iv just found this so you can be more accurate :)

Basic, Wine, reduced alcohol, all varieties, not more than 5.5% vol, 250ml 5½ 5½ 5½
Basic, Wine, reduced alcohol, all varieties, not more than 5.5% vol, 175ml 4 4 4
Basic, Wine, reduced alcohol, all varieties, not more than 5.5% vol, 125ml

Iv just found this so you can be more accurate :)

Basic, Wine, reduced alcohol, all varieties, not more than 5.5% vol, 250ml 5½ 5½ 5½
Basic, Wine, reduced alcohol, all varieties, not more than 5.5% vol, 175ml 4 4 4
Basic, Wine, reduced alcohol, all varieties, not more than 5.5% vol, 125ml

Fantastic, thank you so much!! Works out at 16.5 Syns for the bottle then, not bad at all really :)

Back