Fake away new book

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Dolly1971, 9 March 2014.

1. Dolly1971

Dolly1971 Well-Known Member

Hi I wasn't in class last week does anyone know if the new fake away cook book is out yet
  2. Rae Rae

Rae Rae Well-Known Member

Think its sometime in April,
  3. Voluptuous

Voluptuous Well-Known Member

I'm really looking forward to this book.
  4. Rae Rae

Rae Rae Well-Known Member

I've not actually seen it myself
  5. Samantha26

Samantha26 Well-Known Member

I was thinking the same this morning, I'm looking forward to getting it :)
  6. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Well-Known Member

I'm sure I saw somewhere that it will be available in group from the week commencing 7th April x
  7. SarahB

SarahB Well-Known Member

Yummy! I am looking forward to it!
  8. joedenise

joedenise Target Member

I think I'm going to have a quick look through it before I decide whether or not to buy it! I've got so many SW cookery books that I don't use already so don't want to waste money on another one which I don't use.

9. Janey2014

Janey2014 Well-Known Member

Can't wait to get my hands on this :D
  10. lentil2

lentil2 Well-Known Member

Yeah, you see I'm kinda thinking that its just another book with a collection of already published recipes. What I mean is, we already know how to do fish and chips, several Chinese dishes, pizzas, Indians...what else is there?
    Over the years, I have seen recipes jazzed up a bit but essentially the same repeated over and over in the SW magazines.
    Its not a problem for me, I still buy the mag but what I'm saying is, is the new book really going to have anything new in it!! ? lol