1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Fake away new book

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Dolly1971, 9 March 2014 Social URL.

1. Dolly1971

Dolly1971 Full Member

Hi I wasn't in class last week does anyone know if the new fake away cook book is out yet

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Rae Rae

Rae Rae Gold Member

Think its sometime in April,

4. Voluptuous

Voluptuous Full Member

I'm really looking forward to this book.

5. Rae Rae

Rae Rae Gold Member

I've not actually seen it myself

6. Samantha26

Samantha26 Silver Member

I was thinking the same this morning, I'm looking forward to getting it :)

7. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Gold Member

I'm sure I saw somewhere that it will be available in group from the week commencing 7th April x

8. SarahB

SarahB Silver Member

Yummy! I am looking forward to it!

9. joedenise

joedenise Target Member

I think I'm going to have a quick look through it before I decide whether or not to buy it! I've got so many SW cookery books that I don't use already so don't want to waste money on another one which I don't use.

Denise

10. Janey2014

Janey2014 Full Member

Can't wait to get my hands on this :D

11. lentil2

lentil2 Gold Member

Yeah, you see I'm kinda thinking that its just another book with a collection of already published recipes. What I mean is, we already know how to do fish and chips, several Chinese dishes, pizzas, Indians...what else is there?
    Over the years, I have seen recipes jazzed up a bit but essentially the same repeated over and over in the SW magazines.
    Its not a problem for me, I still buy the mag but what I'm saying is, is the new book really going to have anything new in it!! ? lol