"Fake" mugshots?

Seanamall21

I all,
Sorry if this has been asked before, i have taken a look around and cant find anything similar to post under!

So, i eat a few mugshots during the week as part of a handy lunch or whatever, but when i was in poundland today, i saw mugshots on offer for 3 for £1.

HOWEVER, i did notice the packaging was slightly different, so i mentioned ro a friend about them being on offer, and she told me they are the same ones in BM Bargains, but they are fakes and not free!!!

Does anyone know anything about this, and if so, please tell me my friend is wrong because i always like to save a few pound here and there!!

Thanks

Xx

They are definitely not fake, trading standards would be kicking down the door if a major retailer was selling faked products lol. They are produced by the same manufacturer to a slightly different recipe specifically for the bargain stores so they can sell them at a lower price point. They have slightly different flavour names to the supermarket version to differentiate between the two kinds. They are also not all synned although you will often hear that said in groups and online.

Tomato - 1 syn
Chicken - Free
Sweet and Sour - Free

Hope that helps :)

Thats great, thanks so much!

I thought the logo and packaging etc was far too similar to be a rip off, but when i mentioned them to my friend, she insisted they were fakes lol!!

Well, at least i can stock up on some of them anyway!!

Thanks again!

Xx

Hi there is a thread on here that is titled mug shot warning that explains in order for shops like poundland etc to sell mug shots the ingredients have been changed which means they have a syn value, I think the thread also states the packaging is different from supermarket mug shots also.. I do not buy them myself but I'm sure someone else can advise you on the syns in them x

Hi there is a thread on here that is titled mug shot warning that explains in order for shops like poundland etc to sell mug shots the ingredients have been changed which means they have a syn value, I think the thread also states the packaging is different from supermarket mug shots also.. I do not buy them myself but I'm sure someone else can advise you on the syns in them x

Syns are as given in my earlier post :)

Back