Total Solution FakeFrowns' Fresh Start

FakeFrowns

Hello All,
I've decided to make a new diary and I am going to commit to writing an entry every single day to keep me on the straight and narrow. I'm determined to be 200lb or less in time for my graduation, i'd ideally like to make my goal in my sig but i'm not going to beat myself up if I don't. Any loss is an achievement to me!

I think apart from getting sick and having to stop, having cashew nuts, peanuts and coke zero and pretending it was okay, i'm just going to have to knuckle down to it. Only shakes, bars and a tonne of water for me from now on. I have a few things on the horizon that i'm not going to let destroy this. I'm going to an all you can eat place next Friday but i'm going to try and not really eat very much. If I wasn't veggie it would be a lot easier as I could just eat lots of meat then mid February i'm going to an Italian restaurant with a friend. Also got another friend spending the night and they'll probably want a takeaway but I shall decline.

Right, so this is day two, had a bar so far and i'm going to have a vanilla shake in a minute preceded by an icky fybogel. I got my TOTM in the early hours of today much to my annoyance as i've got major back pain not that its making me want to turn to food.
I shall check in again tomorrow.
Onwards and downwards!
FF :eek:

Woo! Good luck!
When's your graduation? I've been told you can expect to lose around 1st a month, so you'll be there in no time! I'm hoping to be down to 200lbs by May, and then lose the other 35(!) by the end of the summer.

Woo! Good luck!
When's your graduation? I've been told you can expect to lose around 1st a month, so you'll be there in no time! I'm hoping to be down to 200lbs by May, and then lose the other 35(!) by the end of the summer.

Thank you! Its in the second week of July, i've calculated that if I consistently lose 3lb a week from now until the 7th of July then I could potentially be at 168 so I think I can achieve my goal with that 18lb buffer :)

You'll be sorted then :)
1st/month = 3.5lbs week. So you'll be all good!

Hello!
Day 3 is here! I've had a bar so far today and drunk nearly 3/4 of a litre. Got a bit of a muzzy head but that will pass with the water. I'm dead excited for weighing in on Saturday as i'll have been on the diet 9 days so i'm hoping for that big loss like I got last time!

Just had a look over an old excel sheet I had and saw that at my heaviest I weighed in at 263.6!! I had forgotten about that so at the moment with my last weigh in at 243, I have lost 20lb since the beginning of September, 6 of those lbs was over a month where I tried C25K but had to stop due to an old ankle injury. I can't believe I used to be almost 19st, it makes me disgusted with myself and is making me even more determined to follow through this time. I'm only 22, I have the rest of my life to live and i'm NOT going to do it fat and unhappy!!!

Its back!!! Its back!!! The metallic taste is back!!! I think i'm in ketosis, woohooooo!! Might see if my ketostix agree but if not, its a good sign!

Hi FF good to see you back. You seem much more in tune with it this time and more positive.
Stay away from the pot noodle ;) Good luck with your WI Saturday xx

Hi FF good to see you back. You seem much more in tune with it this time and more positive.
Stay away from the pot noodle ;) Good luck with your WI Saturday xx

Haha, do you want to hear something odd? Since I had that one when I had that weak moment, I haven't had one! Even when I was off Exante for about a month, they just don't appeal to me any more.

Day 4 and i'm feeling alright, might be the two pro plus I had earlier. Ketostix came up negative but it hasn't phased me. Just downing a banana shake before heading off to the library to swat up for an exam later. Going to take a bar with me to munch before I go in to give me a bit of an energy boost. I'm getting excited for saturday! I'm also not going to be going home every weekend to my weigh ins are going to be a bit odd. I get to weigh in on Saturday but then have to wait two weeks. I'm hoping that when I weigh in on the 4th of Feb i'll be very close to or in the 220's!!!
Onwards and downwards

Good luck in the exam, so glad you are back you are doing really well. Seeing the high numbers every fortnight or so instead of weekly will be an amazing boost for you. Have a great day chick xx

Today has been okay so far, been feeling a bit hungry and grumpy. My exam didn't go very well and normally I would turn to food for comfort but called my parents instead and had a bit of a cry down the phone. I'm just going to pick myself up, dust myself off and work hard for the next one. I'm going to have a nap and then get on with some work, at least it will keep my mind off food.
FF :(

Day 5 is being a bit of a pain in the bum. I feel hungry but I know its psychological or maybe its that I haven't had a cigarette all day. I've been doing stuff to keep my mind busy, tidying, dyed my hair etc etc. I also haven't been to the loo for a 'you know what' for a day or two, at least the fybogel is keeping the bloating down. I've had a shake and a bar so far today, think i'll have another shake at 8/8:30 then go to bed for 10. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Just got my mind fixed on Saturday, when I weigh in it will make it seem all worth it and once i get past 7 days I know I can go for another and another and another!

Quick day 5 update, just tested myself and I am in ketosis! Woohoo! Settling down for my final shake of the day.

Awesome!
Just a quick question - where do you get the cartoon girl that you have in your signature? I want one!

Errrmmmm.... I only did it the other day and the name escapes me! Ah, go here Gallery - Gallery Page | My Virtual Model - Technology that outfits

Day 6, i'm tired and grumpy. I had to get up stupidly early to get somewhere for an appointment and when I got back, crashed for about 3 hours. I've had a bar and a shake and going to have another shake at 8 and sleep at 10. Got a long day ahead of me tomorrow, lots of revision and exam practise. Should probably crack on with that now. At least after the first week it gets easier and i've been completely 100% so far so not looking forwards to friday so much. Having lunch with a friend but i'm going to try not to go crazy as I can't weigh in till Saturday and then after that I don't get to weigh in for two weeks! Its going to be tough not seeing numbers on the scales to keep me motivated but i'll just concentrate on how big that number is going to be after the two weeks!
Onwards and downwards

Sounds like you have done brill on your first week FF. I am well impressed, and am enjoying keeping up with your journey. You can do it girl...So DO IT !!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You're a big man, and your out of shape.
But for me it's a full time job.”

Start Weight 27 St 6Lbs
Lighter Life
Wk 1 -15.5lbs, wk 2 -5.7lbs, wk 3 -0.6lbs, wk 4 -10lbs, wk 5 -4lbs,
wk 6 -5lbs, wk 7 -3.5lbs, wk 8 -2.5lbs, wk 9 -6lbs, wk 10 -5.7lbs.
Total LL loss 53lbs.
Exante
Wk 11 -8lbs, wk 12 +1.5lbs (Xmas), wk 13 -6lbs, wk 14 -4.5lbs,

GOALS
Lose 1 stone Done
Lose 2 stone Done
Lose 3 stone Done
Lose 4 Stone Done
Lose 5 stone Done
Next target is to get into the 21’s.
http://www.minimins.com/exante-diaries/250623-lighter-life-exante.html

Day 7 - grumpy grump grump! I'm so tired, not because of exante but because of my exams! Its getting me down. I was sat in the library earlier just thinking of all the food outlets in the union and the food in the mini supermarket. It was so bad! I need to just stick to dreams about eating naughty stuff. Tomorrow is one of my pre-diet planned meals. Its been planned for months but I just hope it doesn't affect my weigh in on saturday too much. I'm going to be good and not let my head get away with me or make my self sick as its an all you can eat place. I'm going to make sure I drink plenty of water before during and after. Off for a quick powernap before carrying on studying! This time tomorrow I will be at home curled up on the sofa, nice and warm watching some AbFab or something!
Onwards and downwards

Well I survive the meal relatively well, didn't go crazy. I put lots of veggies on my plate and didn't eat until I burst, had nice long breaks between stuff.... then I got home from uni and fell face first into a quiche and some brioche. I'm going to draw a line under today and start back afresh tomorrow. Still going to weigh in, couldn't have damaged it that much surely! Even so, i'll have 2 weeks after this weekend without weighing in and i'll be completely 100% cause I want to see a nice big number! I'll check in tomorrow morning with my weigh in.

I weighed in!!! 234.4lb :D i'm very happy! This has given me a big boost, I can't wait for the next two weeks, I hope I get the same loss over two weeks. I'm going to get myself some biotin to take as well over the next months that i'm going to be on this. I want to lose weight but not any of my hair!

Yay well done Ff, just the boost you needed. Fantastic xx

Back