FALLEN OFF THE WAGON HELP!!!!

slimmann

Hi guyz i am really ashamed and dissapointed with myself tonight.Earlier this evening everyone was having takeaway and i was so hungry that i thought dam it treat yourself so i went and bought a chicken donner, all chicken breast and salad , but i did pinch some chips of my mums plate and then put helmans light mayo over it all :( i feel so ashamed and guilty after eating it and i wondered weather i am going to be able to see the next 16wks through, i did consider giving the diet up but i have this image in my head of how i am going to look once all the weight is off.Its a new day tommorow and i need to get back on track as my weigh in day for wk3 is on weds, i wonder if what i have eaten has thrown me out of ketosis ? i just need lots of support guyz as i am beggining to struggle and i am only half way through wk 3.Good news is i start at the gym properly on monday so hopefully this will help boost my weight loss as i have a cardio and tonning training programme set up for me, i just need to get back in to a positive mind set and im finding it difficult.I know i have had a great weight loss in the 1st couple of wkz maybe this is why i caved in and thought some food wont matter but now it is really playing on my mind :( HELP!!!!

Hi guyz i am really ashamed and dissapointed with myself tonight.Earlier this evening everyone was having takeaway and i was so hungry that i thought dam it treat yourself so i went and bought a chicken donner, all chicken breast and salad , but i did pinch some chips of my mums plate and then put helmans light mayo over it all :( i feel so ashamed and guilty after eating it and i wondered weather i am going to be able to see the next 16wks through, i did consider giving the diet up but i have this image in my head of how i am going to look once all the weight is off.Its a new day tommorow and i need to get back on track as my weigh in day for wk3 is on weds, i wonder if what i have eaten has thrown me out of ketosis ? i just need lots of support guyz as i am beggining to struggle and i am only half way through wk 3.Good news is i start at the gym properly on monday so hopefully this will help boost my weight loss as i have a cardio and tonning training programme set up for me, i just need to get back in to a positive mind set and im finding it difficult.I know i have had a great weight loss in the 1st couple of wkz maybe this is why i caved in and thought some food wont matter but now it is really playing on my mind :( HELP!!!!

Ah slimman don't be worrying, what's done is done. Just get straight back into it now and keep that image of how you want firmly at the front of your mind!

Good luck and remember it's not forever. It's just a few months out of your life, and then you can have those things (in moderation of course ;)) when you want.

Aww, Slimmann. Do not feel ashamed, and do not feel guilty. Everybody does it, we are normal humans not saints!! I can tell from your post that you do really want this, and so I am sure you will get your head back in. You came to the right place and got it off your chest rather than pretending it didn't happen.

Don't worry about this weeks weigh in, if it's not good then just take a deep breath and carry on. The last time I was on a diet doing WW I put on 5.5lb one week when I went a bit mental, the next week I lost 7.5lb - which on WW is a lot!! It just dropped straight back off plus a bit more.

I bet the gym will give you an extra boost too with those endorphins or whatever they are called!! You get a natural feel good boost from exercise and I bet that will help you re-focus.

Good luck xxx

Hunny don't feel bad just draw a line and move on I don't know if it will knock you out because some are more sensitive than others I can eat a box mac (last year!) and stay in just remember how you feel now and I bet you won't do it again! This diet is the hardest thing anyone can do (and I've given birth three times so I know!) but the results are worth it it's not that your never going to eat food again just not for a while starlight once told me to look at exante as medicine that will make the fat go away and make me better you can do this you have been doing this just draw a line babe and move on from it xxx

As every one else has said today is a new day. :)
I'm sure you will take the bull by the horns and move on :) good luck

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back