Step 1 Sole Source + Falling Apart!

caz79

Hi. I've been on this diet since 26th May 2013 - weighed in at 18.6.5lbs (size 20/22) and currently 14st (size 14/16)
Currently I'm having a bad time
Hair Loss, Low blood Pressure and Chronic Constipation.

Feel so upset. Weight loss has slowed. Lots of people, with well meaning wishes keep saying to me 'don't lose any more- you look great.'
But I want to get down to 11 stones.

Hair loss is quite visible, doctor is sending me for thyroid tests.

Getting married in late November.

Need some support!:sigh:

Good luck with the wedding :) I am sure you will look beautiful! I hope the doc can help with the hair loss!
I read somewhere that going up a step for a week and then back down could jump start losses again so maybe that's worth a try?
You have done fantastically well and I'm sure you can keep going xx

Can you take a hair and nail supplement to help your hair?

Thanks! I have been taking hair supplements and the doctor has given me some ointment to encourage hair growth that they give to patients with alopecia.

I'm having a break this weekend, mainly just to get myself feeling better. Still carb and calorie watching though.
Just enjoyed a small tin of weight watchers chicken soup! x

I take sea kelp for hair loss that helps me as mine falls out in clumps once u off the diet it goes back ok

Sorry you are having a tough time - I really suffer with hair loss on this diet - mines got really thin now and still comes out by the handful all day. But it will grow back and I feel so much better overall.

try and stick with it - and don't listen to other people - you keep going til its right/healthy for you . Whatever you do don't let the hair loss and others views be an excuse to stop - if you want to stop, really want to stop and are happy where you are weight wise then stop, thats fine - but make the choice for the right reasons. I have allowed myself to be "distracted" or find excuses too many times - and find it harder and harder to refocus.

Good luck

Back