falling off the wagon!!!

nicnacnumber1

have been soooooo good in 2 and a half weeks:sigh:

just fell off the wagon completely and am mad at myself !

i work horrendous shifts and literally couldnt be bothered to find an open supermarket so i had jamie oliver fishcakes with a wee dollop of mayo to dip

loved them but feel bad....am getting sick of pasta and the like already i need some quick and easy pasta and rice free meal ideas

have been soooooo good in 2 and a half weeks:sigh:

just fell off the wagon completely and am mad at myself !

i work horrendous shifts and literally couldnt be bothered to find an open supermarket so i had jamie oliver fishcakes with a wee dollop of mayo to dip

loved them but feel bad....am getting sick of pasta and the like already i need some quick and easy pasta and rice free meal ideas

Try not to worry too much, we all have our little blips. Last week I was dreadful, and only stuck to plan about 2 days out of 7. It gave me the kick up the backside I needed though, and I've been back on plan 100% since the start of my new week.

Draw a line under it, and move on - we are only human, and these things happen.

Why don't you have a look in the recipes sub-forum, or do a search for meal ideas for shift workers, etc. There are always plenty of ideas floating around - often meals you can make in advance, freeze and then reheat once you need to.

Back