false starts leading to long term sucsess?

Loser85

Gold Member
Evening all,

if youve seen my previous post youll see my start last week never happened. I do have reasons for this but i think if i look hard enough i'll realise that i couldve stuck to it just jumped off at the first excuse.

Have used LT in the past but have never stuck long term so was wondering if anybody else has done the same and then managed to restart and keep on long term after past failures? (strong word i know but its what comes to mind in my situation)

I really need to shift the weight. Not for vanity anymore, my health is more important. I suffer from horrid acid reflux which i absolutely hate and know its self inflicted. I get tired easy and am grumpy due to the weight. I also have a wee girl who starts school after the summer hols and i havnt been to any of her school visits due to being ashamed of my size. (my fiance went in my place) I dont want my bad habits to rub off on her and ruin her future life.

Im not expecting sympathy for this just some kind of agreement or advice would be ideal.

Sorry for rambilng,......

Back