Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Family Feasts book

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by avisk, 26 March 2010 Social URL.

1. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have been going through my new Family Feasts for a Fiver book, putting little bookmarks by the ones I want to try.

So far I have had Chicken Italiana, which was lovely, the meatloaf which was disappointing, and I have just made a slightly amended version of the Old-Fashioned Chicken Soup which was fantastic - I have put my amended recipe in the relevant section.

I am going to try the Spicy Rice-Filled Vegetables this weekend, and I will be making the soup again (I still have the other half of the celeriac to use up!) and I also want to try the Beef and Black Bean Chilli.

I think it is a lovely book, with loads of great ideas - and it was my special Easter present from my sister (who is a SW consultant).

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Woodsylou

Woodsylou Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    i might purchase this this week, is it all recipes to feed four people? cause we're just the two of us, but i guess i can just cut the ingredients in half right? or make lots and freeze it!

4. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes, the recipes are for four, but most of them are easily adaptable - just halve the ingredients. If you do a lot of freezing (I don't) then it should be fairly obvious which recipes are suitable.

There should be a display copy at your class so you can look through it and decide whether it is worth your while to buy it. As I mentioned, mine was a present, but I would have been happy to buy it anyway!

5. Woodsylou

Woodsylou Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    thank you! i LOVE a cookery book, so i bet i'll get it! i have the extra easy, original, green and another so far! hahaha!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.