• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Family Guy

Any other Family Guy fans on here? :D

I'm pretty much addicted at the moment having ignored the show for so long. Caught some episodes in the States and ended up bringing a box set back with me :rolleyes:

Anyway, once I am fit and healthy I am gonna tour all the local nightclubs saying 'Giggedy Giggedy' to all the ladies*.

*Or perhaps not lol.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I LOVE Family Guy.
I would pay to see you pretend to be Quagmire in a club. lmao!!!

~Silence~

I just watched a few espisodes because I was inspired.
I love Brian and Stewie.
Herbert is just creepy, but perversely funny.

~Silence~

I like the next installment of Stewie being a story critic, where Brian just whacks him round the head with a book. lmao.
I love the musical episodes. Road to Rhode Island is the best!

~Silence~

Anytime that Brian and Stewie get together in a scene makes me crack up laughing.

My favourites have to be the 'Cool HWhip' scene, as well as the episode where they both renovate a house... the part where they talk to each other over the radio (...'over') is pure comedy.

Yeah I have to agree. The interaction between Brian and Stewie is by far the funniest.
Although I kinda like Lois too. And I identify soooo much with Meg!!!
It's one of my favourite programmes. I watch it faaar too much.

~Silence~

Rela

Wannabe Lean!!!
S: 11st5lb C: 10st12lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 0st7lb(4.4%)
I caught one of these the other night on BBC3 after ignoring it for ages, and I laughed so hard I woke up the kids :D It was the one where had to rebuild civilisation. Oh man, I'm laughing now :D :D :D

I had a bit of a family guy fest last night. I too hadn't watched it for ages. It's best like that cos you forget the jokes and stuff and they're funny all over again.
I watched the one where Quagmire gets married last night... was thinking of you in that local night club Mr Wombat!!! Giggity giggity, giggity goo. lmao

~Silence~

I had a bit of a family guy fest last night. I too hadn't watched it for ages. It's best like that cos you forget the jokes and stuff and they're funny all over again.
I watched the one where Quagmire gets married last night... was thinking of you in that local night club Mr Wombat!!! Giggity giggity, giggity goo. lmao

~Silence~
:D

Saw that one last night too, as well as a few others. :)

Mixxi

S: 13st11.5lb C: 12st2lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 1st9.5lb(12.14%)
Family Guy is one of those shows that never fails to lift my mood when I watch it. I always turn to it if I'm feeling a bit crappy. :p

S: 17st0lb C: 16st4lb G: 14st0lb Loss: 0st10lb(4.2%)
Absolutely love Family Guy, I've got the series boxed sets and also the Blue Harvest and Christmas DVD's. The latter series are definitely more rude than the earlier ones!

S: 11st5.0lb C: 11st2.0lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 0st3lb(1.89%)
what about when peter bargains with death and goes back in time? when hes dancing in the nightclub
"na na na na na na , na na na na na na na, na na na na na na na and then another na na na na na"
haha! silly me xx