• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Fantasies........

julz4gbr

want to mini
S: 15st7lb C: 14st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35.6 Loss: 1st2lb(7.37%)
hot spicey tomato soup for my main
tirimisu for the sweet without a doubt.

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
Right now I'd be happy with a soup that actually tastes like soup lol. In all honesty, even if it only tasted like those Bachelor cup-o-soups that would be an improvement for me

S: 11st4lb G: 8st4lb
Well I actually couldnt even imagine a nicer shake than the vanilla with coffee.... its the nicest drink I have tasted EVER....

When it comes to fantasies I like to keep mine of the sexual nature - cant wait to loose my chunk and start acting some of them out! lol

x

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
When it comes to fantasies I like to keep mine of the sexual nature - cant wait to loose my chunk and start acting some of them out! lol

x
Couldn't agree more ;), but as we are on food, chocolate, chocolate and chocolate, milk chocolate, chocolate sauce, chocolate pudding, chocolate cheese cake, all over chocolate body paint, chocolate knickers... ooo look I have perfectly blended sex and food - now thats what I call a fantasy!

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
S: 14st13lb C: 13st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 1st2lb(7.66%)

x
You know my number baaaaaaybeh :cool: xx

julz4gbr

want to mini
Like i said on another thread,the twisted choco bar is a bit obscene and of a sexual nature, or is that just me that thinks that.do you know what i am mean

julz4gbr

want to mini
mmmmmmmm

heaven...

Couldn't agree more ;), but as we are on food, chocolate, chocolate and chocolate, milk chocolate, chocolate sauce, chocolate pudding, chocolate cheese cake, all over chocolate body paint, chocolate knickers... ooo look I have perfectly blended sex and food - now thats what I call a fantasy!
i bet ur hubby thinks he is in heaven porgeous xox lol xox

heaven...

i bet ur hubby thinks he is in heaven porgeous! ur def are a sex machine ;) oxoxoxoxoxo