1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Fantastic curry!! Sounds weird but tastes devine!!

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by kae, 26 October 2009 Social URL.

1. kae

kae gunna be a fatty for ever

This is a fab recipe!! It sounds really weird but it tastes lush! Its really creamy and you cant taste the peas or toms! Its a huge pan and serves 2! i added a few tablespoons of rice with mine! was stuffed

1 tin of mushy peas - 245 cals, fat - 0.5g
    1 tin of chopped tomatoes - 60 cals fat - 0.1g
    1 onion - ermm?
    curry powder to taste! - 0?
    175g quorn pieces - 180 cals fat 4.6

Total cals - 425, Fat - 5.2

Chop and fry onion in fry light, add quorn cook for 10 mins. Blend peas and tomatoes till smooth. Transfer everything to a pan. Add curry powder for you own taste. And bring to boil and simmer for 5 mins!!

Love katie
    xxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. vodevil

vodevil =)

hmm going to try this

4. sam7t6

sam7t6 Member

I had this when I was doing slimming world I thought it sounded nasty, but had to try non the less and to my suprise I enjoyed every mouth ful and have since eaten a few more times.
    This curry is not only nice but very cheap to have.

5. kae

kae gunna be a fatty for ever

Vodevil - its amazing! i want it again tonite heheh

sam - its so cheap its unbeliveable! the peas, curry and the toms are what i usually have in cupboard i only needed the onion and the quorn!

love katie
    xxxxxxxx