Fantastic to find this site!

Rellaella

Hey there, I'm so chuffed to have found a website for all slimming world help. I joined my local Slimming World group back in January and so far have lost 1 stone 5.5lbs but since the summer I have really been struggling to get back on track! I need to get myself organised and get some lovely, easy recipes to cook for the family. Time is short so cannot spend ages cooking, any suggestions would be greatly recieved x
I still have 2 stones to lose before I get to target and would love to get there for next spring x We recently moved house and the treadmill is sitting in the garage doing nothing! I know that once I get back on it, I'll feel better in myelf and more motivated, it's just finding the time to get on the bloomin' thing!
I have 2 children, my son is 8 and really struggling at school, which is a constant stress (trying to get a SEN at the moment), my daughter is 10 and has attitude(don't they all????) but is brilliant and no real problems just gets on with things.
I know we all have stresses in our lives, I just wish I could find something to help me not eat everything in sight when things are getting tough!!!!!
Well, that's me, thanks for reading my story and will be visiting this site on a daily basis x
icon7.gif

Back