Fao A Cambridge Diet Counsellor

angeleyes

Hello:)

I posted yesterday to say that I was officially starting CD next week but that i had already gotten some packs from ebay. AZAR told me to stop taking the packs as (1) there was no guarantee that they were legitimate and (2) for health reasons I should see CDC first.

It is now near the end of Day 2 on the plan and I have just checked and my body is in Ketosis already. I am feeling great and not at all hungry - I have 4 stone to loose.

In light of that do you still think I should abandon my progress so far and wait for next week (Tues) ?? I know its not long in the scheme of things but my body has already adjusted to the diet and I don't want to mess it around by stopping and restarting.;)

Many thanks

hiya hun
I dont think any cdc would be able to say carry on with the packs as it would be unethical and against company policy, in fact azar is a cdc, so i think that would be the general consensus, as for stoping and then restarting, if you stick to high protein low carb you may even stay in ketosis untill you can get the packs on tuesday
good luck

I Sometimes Get Cd Packs From Ebay As They Are Not Available In Ireland And Lipotrim Is Bland. I Cant Say Use Or Dont Use .i Have Had No Problems And With Anything Just Be Aware Of Fraudsters.

As a CDC - but someone who is concerned about what you could be getting from ebay, I have to say I agree with Azar. The packs could be out of date, counterfeit, or doctored. Would you buy any other food from ebay??? Well I wouldn't.
You have no guarantee if you feel ill or anything happens to you and I really do believe you should wait until you see your CDC next week.

Eat sensible chiken/fish and salad or veg meals with little or no carbohydrate and then re-start with proper CD sachets from a recognised CDC.

Good luck.

I Sometimes Get Cd Packs From Ebay As They Are Not Available In Ireland And Lipotrim Is Bland. I Cant Say Use Or Dont Use .i Have Had No Problems And With Anything Just Be Aware Of Fraudsters.

Jazz,

Ivy ad Wannabeslim are in Dublin and Debz is in Belfast, Ann Tobin is in Mayo and Carol is in Cork and this is just to name a few of the CDC's in Ireland.

Cambridge Diet find a counsellor

I am sure if you contacted either one of them something could be arranged.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Guys,unfortunately I Am In Cavan ,two Hours From Belfast And Dublin ,more To Cork And Mayo. I Have Tried , Did Cd In England And Now Am Not Entirely Satisfied With Lipotrim,only Four Flavours,three Are Shakes And Only One Soup.boredom Kicks In And The Cd Is The Only Answer. If I Could Find A Cdc Who Would See Me Once A Month Maybe I Could Make A Trip To Dublin Or Belfast. Until Then I Will Have To Take My Chances.

Most CDC's will see you once a month. I see my clients weekly, fortnightly or monthly which ever suits better.

Maybe when you are nearer to target becoming a CDC yourself might be an option????

Have Thought Of That Already. The Cdc I Spoke To Prior To Minimins Didnt Seem Interested In Me . That Sounds Hard But Thats How I Felt. Will Try Again. Only Because You Are All Worried About Me . Thanks

Hiya jazz I only see my cdc Ivy once a month as it would take me an hour and a half on the carpark known as the M50 to get to her each week .She is great and lets me go over to her on a Sunday morning

Yes i am worried about anyone buying CD form ebay - and the price alone is ridiculous.

On the website there is a number - try that and give them your address - some CDC's are not registered on the website. They can then give you your nearest ones.

Good luck!

Back