Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

FAO lifetimelooser71

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sassaboo9, 31 May 2009 Social URL.

1. sassaboo9

sassaboo9 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi. I am in Carmarthen! Wher in Wales are you?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lifetimeloser71

lifetimeloser71 cwpc

Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    cambridge MAINTAINING
    hiya, im in cardiff! how you finding diet? you started six days after me! good luck for your weigh in

4. sassaboo9

sassaboo9 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Pity we wern't closer! I am feeling so much better today and have more energy. Just been cleaning and tidying up, so I must be getting into ketosis now?!

How is it going with you up to now?

I just can't wait to loose the weight and be able to eat again!

5. lifetimeloser71

lifetimeloser71 cwpc

Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    cambridge MAINTAINING
    things do get better! i did have a lot of heartburn last week, it seems to have passed now thank god! it's such a great diet though and quick results, which i find spurs you on! have you been measured? the inches seem to melt away! roll on size 10 haha

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.