FAO Linski24

eejayess

Hi Lindsay, my name is Emma. I've been reading some of your posts and diary and you seem to have a very good attitude to your weight loss, but I get a bit confused about how many cals I should be having. I have 1200 Monday to Friday and 1400 at the weekends. I lost 6lbs the first 2 weeks but stayed the same since, (started 7th Jan) so my question is, can you please advise me on which online BMR and TDEE calculator you use so that I can check if I'm doing things right as each different one I use gives me different figures. Apologies if you have posted this before and I have missed it. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi Lindsay, my name is Emma. I've been reading some of your posts and diary and you seem to have a very good attitude to your weight loss, but I get a bit confused about how many cals I should be having. I have 1200 Monday to Friday and 1400 at the weekends. I lost 6lbs the first 2 weeks but stayed the same since, (started 7th Jan) so my question is, can you please advise me on which online BMR and TDEE calculator you use so that I can check if I'm doing things right as each different one I use gives me different figures. Apologies if you have posted this before and I have missed it. Thank you.

Hello :)
Have to say I'm in a really good place at the moment with diet an exercise ..! Hang always been so and I'm sure ill have crap moments x
I will private message you as not allowed o talk about other sites here x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back