fao Ness

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by yamyam, 5 June 2007 Social URL.

1. yamyam

yamyam Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya chick,

How are ou doing at the moment? Would you like to start a food diary thread so we can have a nosey through? We might be able to shed some light on why you've not been getting the results you think you deserve chick.

Kate x

Last edited: 5 June 2007
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Kate

Thank you for thinking about me and the support you are showing me. Any help would be great!as i am not very good at this thing. i got on the scales again this morning and it read that i was 13 stone 12 and 1/2 lb How do I start a food diary? Is it like a new thread?

Ness

4. foodfairy

foodfairy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.59%)
    Diet:
    none in particular
    yes nessa yo'll have to start a new thread for it. sorry for the short reply, trying to get some cleaning done before i have to go to work :( i hate cleaning!!

5. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Foodfairy, i know where your coming from with the cleaning, i have to do mine i just have no motivation what so ever where that is concerned.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.